Free DVD player software?

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by Myranya, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I just got a DVD player, but the software that came with it doesn't want to work. I tried it with some other programs I downloaded, and it does work with PowerDVD5, however that one's sorta expensive to register and the demo only works for 5 minutes (15 mins vid/5 mins audio). There's a bunch of other demo's out there but I'd kinda like to find some freeware if possible... anyone knows one?

I got a 1.6G Athlon processor and plenty of memory but I am still running Win98 (*not* SE) and I do not want to upgrade right now or mess with it more than absolutely necessary to get my movies to work (season job is just about to start again, I'm planning to spent my time and money in fall when I have more time to enjoy my computer rather than do it now and have everything be outdated again by the time I have more free time :)). Several programs I found are for Win98SE & higher only, or even Win2000 & higher... so those don't do it...

Thanks in advance :)

2. Shockw4ve

Shockw4ve Member