Free ballin'

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnnyshinta, Jul 18, 2010.

1. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

I find erections are more obvious when going commando. Do any women have an issue with the seem of their jeans rubbing their clit? I'm just worried I'd get too many erection from the new stimulation on my head

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I doubt if it's any difference in physical stimulation to the penis that causes the erections, rather than the mental stimulation of your knowing that you aren't wearing any underwear & that you get a bit of a kick from the act.

3. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Oh, could be. Too bad its so cold. Might help actually lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

4. nothingiswhatuthink

nothingiswhatuthink Member

This is too funny!!! My ex, who I have just recently broke up with never wore boxers or anything...the last time we were together we were waiting in the cold for the bus and all of a sudden he just jumps and was like shit that wind went right up my pants and hit my balls hard.,..so there is the downfall of that..I say where thermals..I like to not wear undies at times but my ass gets so cold...lol..waiting for summer.. :)

5. nevaeh_

nevaeh_ Member

the only time i dont free ball is on rare occasions where i wear jeans. or when my boyfriend wants some dirty panties, but even usually then i still go commando and just cum once in the ones im gonna give to him HAHAH.

but um yeah i do it cuz thongs are hella uncomfortable, granny panties are ever WORSE and no underwear makes my ass look fckin delicious.

6. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

We both do. No big deal. He's just lazy, and I don't like panty lines. Doesn't make you feel any different.

7. shyboy15

shyboy15 Member

I tried to freeball but I get wetspots on my pants.

8. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

I free ball quite a bit when I'm wearing jeans, shorts, or my Utilikilts. But not with dress slacks... it's way too obvious. I like the loose feeling, specially in warmer weather.

9. DavidS

DavidS Member

in the summer i free ball more often, i love having my dick and balls sway from side to side

10. primalflow

primalflow Member

I threw away all my underwear.

11. DavidS

DavidS Member

hahah thats awesome. i still need some for school !

12. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

I try to convince my wife to go commando but she says it's awkward. I mean I understand that jeans may not be pleasant rubbing her lips but why not in a knee length skirt or sweats

13. SandsOfDarkness

SandsOfDarkness Member

I wear alot of shorts and I have to be careful how i sit or people will get a free showing of my balls lol

14. teddyboi

teddyboi Visitor

been free balling for a while now but started not long ago at work in business pants - feels good but is a little embarrassing when i get hard! chinos are the best, feel good and easier to hide when i get hard!

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I were free balling all morning today. Felt great just letting things swing about freely in my thin shorts while no one else was home.

16. 20Stoney

20Stoney Member

"my boys need a house" Como Kramer

17. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I'm commando about 70%. Feels good. Dress pants and shorts get tricky. Good personal hygeine is a must. The plusses far outweigh the minuses ; especially when driving with gf.

18. Barefootrobbie

Barefootrobbie Guest

If you have a nice one... don't be afraid to show it!

Barry Thrift likes this.
  19. lameazz

lameazz Member

I haven't had under ware since 1997

20. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I say freeball all the way, what's to be afraid of? I freeballed for about 10 of the last 12 years, I just got to where I don't like my waist or groin being strangled anymore, boxers just wound up in my ass, I have a small waist and large thighs so everything just fits weird.... I had a jock itch thing too but freeballing didn't really help it, my problem is right between my scrotum and thigh, I was thinking about a jock strap to keep my scrotum off of my thighs and dry, my wife suggested I try a thong, so I did, it felt weird and hard to get used to but now I don't even feel it and jock itch is long gone. I suggest a stretch type that breathes- awesome. I'm straight and married, could care less what anyone thinks...I'm finally comfortable