Free ballin'

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnnyshinta, Jul 18, 2010.

1. daralicious

daralicious Member

i dont free ball i free lip, lol but only durring the summer

jagerhans and Barry Thrift like this.
  2. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Skirts? Yay or nay?
    Shave?

3. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

I hate it. End up flopping around in there and my balls get sore.

4. daralicious

daralicious Member

skirts yes and waxed smoothed i havent had hair down there since i was 16

Barry Thrift likes this.
  5. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

My kinda woman :)

Barry Thrift likes this.
  6. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

I think more pol free ball than we realize. I know its easier for girls to get away with it. I had a gf that would go commando in these super short shorts and if she spread her legs the tiniest bit her pussy would show

7. scottwilliamsonoc

scottwilliamsonoc Member

If not at work, I free ball. I mostly wear basketball shorts away from work.

8. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

I don't free ball.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4N2VHHmXLg&feature=related"]YouTube- Tom Petty Vs. Jim Jones - Free Ballin' ---DJ Fergie Ferg

9. daralicious

daralicious Member

why thank you

10. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

You are very welcome :D

11. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Micheal Phelps with the save, nice find.

12. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gqT6En2O78"]YouTube- Tom Petty - Free Falling - Official Music Video

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I thought Free Balling was a term for unprotected sex.

14. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Haha, a guy I used to work with thought it meant some kind of drug using method!

15. tahoe

tahoe Member

On my days off I'm always free ballin or wearing my thong. Much more comfortable than the underwear thing.

16. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

I've been free ballin' for at least 20 years. For one thing I work outside and it's really hot and humid where I live, so boxers stick to you and I hate that. And I just hate another layer of clothes. Sleep in boxers cuz you never know when you're gonna have to get up with kids, but that's the only time I wear them.

17. Very Different

Very Different Member

I generally don't wear anything under my clothes.... not undershirts, underwear or socks. I'm not exactly what you'd call a dandy.

I haven't dated a lot, but so far the reaction from woman has ranged from a few who think it's hot, to most who don't care, and one who was just totally turned off by me after that. I've never dated a woman who went commando full-time. I did have one FWB who always wore skirts... and when she got a few beers in her, the panties would come off... and then she'd leave them behind as a souvenir. Because she drank a lot, I'm guessing she's one of Victoria's Secrets better customers. Still, it was pretty hot. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to have any particular meaning, as in, "you know this means we're going to have sex tonight."

Embarrassing experience that answers the question, "what I have an accident and wind up in the emergency room?" I once woke up in the ER after accidentally ODing on a prescription. A nurse came by to collect my clothes for washing... he said to the other nurse, "I can't find his underwear." She said, "He wasn't wearing any," in a tone that I was pretty sure meant, "the pig." I don't know... I could have misinterpreted her tone... I was still a little out of it. It could have been worse... I was with a friend so I wasn't wearing my traditional kilt (sort of). Actually, it could have been even worse... I could have died. Now that would have been truly embarrassing.

18. Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker Member

i used to freeball all the time. I used to be large enough that i couldnt find jeans around here to fit me but ive lost alot of weight and have begun wearing jeans again so i dont do it much anymore. I just love the free fealing :)

19. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

I think I'm going to try this when it gets warmer. But when you first started going commando did you seems to get more excited. Just from the new sensation. How long before it was normal

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

20. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I generally wear loose boxers, so going Commando doesn't really feel that different anyway.