Freaky Trip!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by akatweak, May 22, 2007.

1. akatweak

akatweak Member

Dude this was the fucking most wicked and hardest trip ive ever had!
    It seriously scared the shit out of me!

(i should mention its dark and somewhat chilly out side)
    so anyways i took like three "Blotter gel's" and then we hoped in dudes car and lit up a fat blunt. after we finish smoking the blunt we start to drive away and im sitting in the back on the passenger side. i laying my head on the window looking out side then i see a fucking big ass black and dark grey wolf its eyes were glowing blue and were weirdly shaped i tell everyone to check the wolf out and noone pays me any mind then i look back and the things gone, we stop at a stop sign and the wolfs head pops up by my window breathing on the glass and shit and starts growling. this thing was HUGE and i started getting freaked out cus im like face to face with this beast with only a lil peice of glass there and i cant take my head off the window i dont remember what i said but everyone starts laugh their asses off! and the beast gets all violent all of the sudden and starts biting at the window but i cant take my face off the glass I yell somethin like get the fuck outta here guys this things gonna brake the window! I felt like it wanted to fucking eat me or something! so guy driving pulls out and the wolf is following and snaping at me the whole time and i keep yelling at everyone and alls they do is laugh at me! so we finaly pick up some speed and the beast trails behinde and as we go around a corner i see it attack some other car and rip some old lady out of her vehical! im like "Shit everybody we gotta help her, STOP!" everyone just keeps laughing harder at me and we pullinto a friends driveway and i see the thing drag the lady off out in the distance and im like dont you guys see that everyone just walked inside and i just stood out there for a whilescared as fuck! and my mind starts getting real foggy at this point, i remember walking into the house which was real quiet and i kept looking for everybody but couldnt find anyone! the house seemed liek a damn castle! at some point i hear the wolf howling out side and i remember being scared and at some point i find people but i just cant see their faces and i begin to realise im tripping my ass of!!! that wolf aint real, so i go out side to have a smoke nervous as fuck and the wolf walked up on the deck and i just froze for a minute, then it just sat out on the deck with me just staring at me and growling, and im all ok... this aint real and at some point o offered her a cig and i think she just chilled by my feet... some time later im just wondering around inside mumbling about the wolf... thats about all i can get off my mind right now!

anyways it was wicked even though it freaked me out i enjoyed myself!

peace and much love
    tweak

2. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

3 caps of mdma, or blotter gel?
    im confused brahh

3. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

its blotter gel tabs, LOL no MDMA...

4. hebrewnational00

yooo what if the wolf actually took a cigarette and smoked it with u on the porch havin a philosophical convo about life with you!! that would b insane

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

i never knew a halucination could be that clear off 3 hits.

6. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

musta been some strong shit.

7. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

....or else somebody is talking some bullshit.

8. akatweak

akatweak Member

well my bud whom i think has a fucking high tolorence for shit said this was the best shit he ever had (not in a good way) i remember seeing him freak the fuck out and kicking his own door down and thinking everyone was out to get him, it took 5 pigs to hold him down and strap him on the gurny! they let him out the next day cus it was his own house, but yeah so me and some friends figured we'd buy the rest off his hands cus he said he aint fucking with these anymore! honestly i think the weed got to my head more than anything cus bud fucks with me more than anything else im a fucking daydreamer when im stoned! i just tried my best to describwe what i remember it was really exciting just to think of it. he warned me to start with one but i figured ive never really tripped balls off cid so i was gunho for it all!

also i dont get why people think people bullshit on the forums i use this to get shit off my mind and share knowledge, though you may know bullshit from experiance;)

9. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

WOW, those must have been like 1000 mic hits.

10. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Full blown, realistic visual hallucinations off 3 hits is EXTREMELY uncommon.

I'll stick with my original statement that this is bullshit, but hey, thats just me :)

11. akatweak

akatweak Member

no prob bob, wish i had a way to show ya but hey to each his own.

12. hebrewnational00

everything is possible dude ^^^^^i believe that the dude got some lagit hits:)

13. Glordag

Glordag Member

Meh, maybe he's just psychotic. I have a friend who heard and saw demons after smoking weed, and his family has pretty strong ties with mental illness and religious dogma.

I remember having a dream about that wolf from the Neverending Story eating me alive when I was a kid. Did you just finish watching that by chance? (;

14. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

hahahaha

15. akatweak

akatweak Member

lol i dont doubt im crazy, prolly the reson why im always getting caught up with the law. but yeah i just watched lady in the water like the night befor i tripped... ive had dreams that have scared me more than this though in all honestly i enjoy being scared... maybe im an adrenalin junkie

16. Glordag

Glordag Member

Crazy is just a way to describe someone whose brain functions on a different level anyways, right? :p

17. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

I've had some insane trips before, but by the time I was realistically seeing things that weren't even there, I had gone to a place far beyond where I actually was. In that respect the trip had become more of a visual dreamscape of my abstract thoughts, as opposed to a distortion of reality.

To just randomly see something so vivid and believable, to the point where you're truly worrying for this woman's life (who, along with the wolf, your mind presumably fabricated), doesn't sound like any sort of trip I've ever heard of, and certainly not anything like anything I've experienced.

18. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

crazy is a word used to describe Republicans and Christians.

19. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

When your high you can really use that time to get over your fears. Next time consider confronting the feelings your experiencing whether fear, anxiety, etc... and let go of them. Remember, with any hallucination, you control it in everyway, just like a lucid dream :)

20. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

sounds like something from fear and loathing...maybe the wolf wanted you to eat some mescaline haha