Freakish Weather

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Tree-Hugger, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

It is 67 degrees outside and it is supposed to be 71 for the high today. This is freakin' January! I'm not complaining I hate to be cold, but this is weird. It snowed in California, and here in Georgia we are wearing our summer clothes. Earlier I went outside in my shorts and tank-top and ran around with my cat, oh and I'm barefooted. Well I hope the rest of you are bundled up and warm. :p

2. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

// they are signs that the end is nigh

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

well it got up to 50 here on one of the days last week but it has been raining for the past couple of days :D and its flooding and such..gotta love crazy weather :D

4. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

we've had a whackey fall and winter this year. its been raining here a lot since october, except it snowed christmas week. we had the wettest, crappiest fall i can remember. today is the 4th straight day of rain, and yesterday streets were flooding in town. it makes me think i should move to Portland, i'd still get all the rain but at least i'd live someplace cool. hahaha, the end must be nigh - at least the History Channel has been running a lot of doomsday type shows lately

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

occasionlay, i've been going out in shorts and t-shirts in boston this winter...its wierd...i get 'looks' from people but i dont' care. i'm not going to dress for the cold if it aint cold out.

6. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

it was warm here for a few days now my house is colder than the outside:$

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

we had 60 degree weather last week for a few days in kansas (I thought spring was going to come early), but now we are getting a hell of a winter storm. freezing rain/sleet/snow mixture. very nice.

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

looks like the apocalyse outside here.....the weather is always strange in this area though, radical changes from one day to the next etc.