Foxy

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by backtothelab, May 19, 2004.

1. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

For anyone has tried it, what dose, in mg, and what weight; lbs. preferably.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

erowid.org, and i think no more then 5mg should do it, foxy is a dam powerful drug

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

Foxy Methoxy? 5-MeO-DMT? just throw some in the pipe and take one huge hit then set the pipe down quickly and lay back. no need for measuring out doses.

4. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

No, "Foxy" is 5-MeO-DIPT. Big Difference....

This kind of confusion is one of the main reasons that I HATE these cutesy "street names" that people come up with for these drugs. If people can't be bothered to use the proper NAME, they shouldn't be using the drug....:)

5. backtothelab

well jet, you see, im a bit over 200, and i took, what i hear to be 10 mg, and that did very little. I felt it, but definately not alice and wonderland shit. My co-pilot took the same dose, at around 150lbs, and was flying high. The dose was eyeballed, but this next one definately will not be, so i wanna totally positive

6. madboy139

madboy139 Member

smoke till youre too fucked up to smoke anymore. it hits FAST when you get enough. don't worry about dosing.

7. backtothelab

its not dmt man...

i have one more thing to ask, is weight a real factor, cause alot of the erowid passages did not show weight.

8. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Considering the fact that most of these research substances have nearly NO recorded analysies of the possible physical side-effects, I'd most definitely recommend investing in and/or "borrowing" some sort of scale...if an accurate enough scale isn't available, mix with a known amount of H20 and dose orally. :(

9. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

individual response varies quite a bit with this one...

90 kg person might do 20 to 25 mg & just begin to feel it (or might get the shivering shits for 4 hours :( ...)

& smoked does work (or a few extra mg flashed in a bowl or "oil-pipe" can instantly kick an "almost there" (orally-dosed) trip into a "what-the-fuck-just-happened" trip...)

10. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

oooooo. i dont like 5-meo-dipt. i tried it at 6 and felt little to nothing. i tried like 12 and went into convulsions, but i never tripped. i just cant trust the drug after that. my friend likes the little body buzz it gives hiim and has gone up to around 18-20. he said it starts to get psychedelic above 16, but there is extreme jaw clension and uncomfortableness. we both weigh the same, around 140lb.

maybe i just have a bad batch tho, i hate it.

11. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

I JUST WATCHED SOME ONE DO 80 MG UP THE NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was drunk as fuck, prolly on heroin, he couldnt talk right before he did it. i sold him 3 20mg pills and his stupid ass dumped em all out on the table and did em all. he thought it was ecstacy. he said it felt like a nice roll. thats nuts, i would've DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is this possible!?!?!?!