Found The Man of My Dreams.. HELP!!

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Lainey, Apr 30, 2007.

1. cobcottage

cobcottage Member

You have to be carefull with guys who have religious backgrounds. Some get it into their heads that SOME girls are okay to use for sex and play around with.

2. cobcottage

cobcottage Member

sorry, missed the second page, LOL!

3. naughtynorris

naughtynorris Member

So true!! lol

4. mlee27

mlee27 Member

if he really is a virgin what makes you really think he would change all of that for you?i would think by him abstaining he would only want to be with a virgin because that would go against what he really stands for.and i don't think that by you not having sex now is going to change his mind, you're not a virgin.you'll never be a virgin again. you talk about him being the perfect man for you , but unfortunately you are not and will never be the woman of is dreams because you are not a virgin.

5. Lainey

Lainey Member

yeah but truth is i dont think he knows his perfect match any more than i do mine

6. Lainey

Lainey Member

because he took pictures of his dick then sent them to me(apparently to have been the first person to have seen that..) and almost consistantly told me I was gorgeous. is that not a bit odd for such a virgin to suddenly uncover?

7. Ghost-in-the-Snow

Ghost-in-the-Snow Banned

>.< I'm a virgin and I wouldn't. =S

Then, I'm a bit old-fashioned...believe in everything being done correctly, the whole process of wooing, gifts, meals, so on and so forth...eh...shame I'm too shy to actually meet people...or the remote chance of finding someone that actual shares those sorts of feelings...sex is too...don't know...everyone's at it these days. =P So...maybe he did those things because he trusted you enough to share that part of himself with you. If he truly is a virgin, and intends to remain that way until marriage (admirable trait) then it does show a lot of trust to do that...on the other hand he may not be a virgin, or waiting until marriage, and be...well...you can imagine the other...situations and such...and...I'll stop talking now.