Found some good Pills Promethazine, kolnapins, perks, vikes?!?!

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pbjube3, Feb 1, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Found some pills today heres what i got:

Drug/Strength: Promethazine HCl 25 mg

Generic Name: Clonazepam 1 mg

Phenergan® (promethazine HCl)
    12.5 mg,

Ondansetron 8mg.
    It is generic for Zofran

generic version of Percocet
    Each pill contains
    Oxycodone 5 mg and Acetaminophen 325 mg

PROPOXYPHENE NAPSYLATE 100 MG / ACETAMINOPHEN 650 MG

Hydrocodone
    IP 111
    5mg

I assume some if not all of these pills have recreational value. i know the perks and the vikes do.

I know people drink promethazine syrup but are the pills any good? can i mix prometh with the hydrocodone?

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Darvocet is one of the weakest painkillers prescribed. They should be OTC, heh. They might give a slight high if combined with Oxycodone or Hydrocodone, but alone they won't do much, especially if you are in any way tolerant to opiates.

What do you mean by "do they have opiods in them?" Opiods are painkillers. So yes, it's a very, very mild opiod.

As far as the Prometh, people drink the Syrup because it contains codeine. Promethezaine alone will not give you a recreational buzz, it will just make you drowsy.

Yes you can mix Prometh with Hydrocodone. Just start with small doses...it's a general rule of thumb when combining medications. Prometh actually stops nausea, so it's actually helpful to combine with a painkiller.

3. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

ah thank you what i ment to ask was darvocet a narcotic. but you have answerd that for me. do you think darvocet is more powerful than tramadol? or are they too different to compare...?

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I've never taken Tramadol, as it never interested me...but from what I have gathered, I would say that Tramadol is probably stronger in terms of buzz, and analgesia (pain relief)

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

thank you for your wisdom:hat: