found pill

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by vintage soul, May 27, 2004.

1. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

i found a big white circle pill with a red line going down the middle of it in my lil sisters room... does anyone know what it could be? i dont think its a perscription type drug....maybe ecstacy or some kinda date rape drug

2. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

HhMm I don't know what type of pill that would be. I don't recall ever seeing a pill that fits that description. Do you have any idea that your sister does Ecstasy?? It could possibly be just old prescription medicine or something.

3. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Definitely not Ecstasy...it's too cheaply manufactured to have two different colors be on the same pill. :p

Maybe it's menstrual medication?

4. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I f you really want to know, you can call your local poison control.

Give them a story like you're a parent who found a pill in your kids room. They can usually identify the pill from a description.

Peace

5. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I believe this is the case...in this situation, v_s being the "parent" and her sister being the "child."

Calling the PCS might work, though you could always use RXList to see if it can be ID'ed by them. ;)

6. Ezra

Ezra Member

I found out what the white, round pill with a red line down the center is. It is zidovudine, which is also known as AZT or Retrovir (AIDS medicine). The link I found after a Google search of "white pill" "red line" is the seventh listing down in the search results - [PDF] Peter Tenore - Second.doc.

After this link opens in Adobe Acrobat, go to page 13 and do a search for "red line".

This leads to the following:

"You need to know what these pills look like, and you need to share that informationwith the patient, so that when they call you on the phone and they tell you that white pill with the red line on it is giving them a headache, you know they're talking about retrovir, etcetera, etcetera."