forums gathering!!!

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by dilligaf, Jun 1, 2004.

1. GREENIE

GREENIE Member

working om it got get the camper fixs ( the roof got a fer hole's in it I just got this one just for road trip like this I hope I can pull it off I am just 4 hrs away from there I try like hell to make it but you know how that go

2. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

hope to see ya here greenie,,, bring that camper on withya n we fixxerup while here ;) can make it a camper convention n fixxerupper show :p

3. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Wish I could come, but I cannot. Being 16 limits my capabilities of transition from state to state as I live with my parents and don't have a source of gas money.

4. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

15 acers uv Cheezuz Freaks.

5. submariner

submariner Member

Im thinking this might be a good option to the nationals as I was not long ago sitting near mt shasta kickin it with some youngsters and the dam police started to mess with folks and so I said fuck this and all the bs and the nationals and
    thought the ga gathering might be the better way to go.

6. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Next year friends, next year :) Oh well, at least I've got something like this to look forward to. I would just love to meet all of you beautiful people.

7. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

LESS THAN 5 DAYS FOLKS,, COME ON AN HAVE A GOOD TIME,, IN A PEACFUL SETTING,, WITH GOOD PEOPLE,, HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!!!:sunglasse

8. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

for those headin up here this next week,,,,, once you are on route 52 from either direction ,,,, look for the yeller smilies n foller them on up....:p

9. earthfog

earthfog Member

Hope you guys are having a good time at your gathering

10. abudman

abudman Member

Well how was it? Go ahead and tell me what a good time I missed!

11. hippiehillbilly

oops! this aint hippy its dilli ...

being my first gathering experience in the rainbow/hippy sort of sense ,,, i found it very enlightening and interesting even though it was very small... may not be a bad way to get more into the whole rainbow thing in the long run now that i think upon it...

it brought a sense of peace to me even though things at times were chaotic,,, the intermingling of all our souls is a neat thing and the vibe that true people bring is a great feeling... each person brings something to it all... and one can choose to take what they wish away with them... i personally learned alot even though there were few here and i spose the neat thing bout it was that the majority of the folks here were not from this forum at all and just sort of showed up from nowhere,,, yet we gathered and had a good learning expereince and it enriched my life a plenty,,, the good witch rainbowed me ;) ... bob taught me bout edible and not edible shrooms and also what i dont ever wish to become ... my hhb showed me his true inner core of himself and what the rainbow family has meant to him all these years and i saw a spirit in him that i aint seen in a long time,,, angelmomma showed me that nothing can stop one from what they believe in doing even if it means discomfort and maybe even a bit of embarrassment and still shine thru it all,,,, sunshine ,, has this amazing aura about her and her rainbow tag is truly in every sense of the word true,,, ,, many paths showed me many a thing as well thru his speaches and rants n ramblings and even though we dont always agree we can agree to disagree,,,, the ???? guest,,, well ,,, him i dont surely know what to say other than he is a mighty fine hooman bean and has been a great plus to have around us for an extended period of time,,, had me a thought the other nite bout him and often find myself wondering just exactly what he was sent here for,,,, i feel i know and others here are maybe starting to see that as well and like someone else that bounced into my life a while ago,,, seems to me to be a sorta angel without his wingz.......
    free spirit aka ghandi i cant quite describe ,,, he is a true soul and hope to keep him and wendel in our family round here for many A time to come .....

as for me,,, well guess i finally know why all those years ago i got a lil rainbow tattooed on my arm,,,,,,, something that over the years i have sort of come to realize but now has been firmly planted in my brain as to the reasoning,,, ,,, now maybe after many a year i have family,,,,

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i have a feeling the mystery guess was that big bearded shirtless dude... he seemed to have a tom brown survivalist/tracking/scout kindof feeling to him,,, with the snake to the mouth, and the sticcks and digging n what not. maybe i am wrong though?

13. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anybody got any photos?

14. hippiehillbilly

15. Claire

Claire Senior Member