forum

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Angeldustblossom, May 14, 2004.

1. Angeldustblossom

Angeldustblossom Member

ok guys....does anyone else in here think that it'd be nice to have like in the love and sex forum different topics...like fashion, selling, crafts, decorating?? I know it takes time but wouldn't that be nice? I know when i get on here I'm looking for like things to wear and then different times crafts and then thinking about decorating my room. Just maybe easier to find fast?! Ok just a lil thought:) luvs

2. rain_in_summer

rain_in_summer Member

The only forum where I'm for the sections is the Religions forum ... otherwise I really don't like it that much. It makes the forum look so "tidied up", if you know what I mean, and it's often hard to pick which section a thread should go into.
    PLUS you have to check 5 to 10 forums instead of one!

3. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

i couldnt agree more with the post above mine. its nice to have all of them just on one list. just deal with it

4. serra

serra tentacle girl

i think i have to agree. i don't like when all the forums are split up that much. it CAN save time but it also means you have to look through way more to see everthing. and sometimes you want to post something that you want more people to see, and maybe those people don't look in the "decorating" forum or something like that.

i was sad when they first split them all up and i am glad we are back this way! but that's just me!

5. sarahstar

sarahstar Member

holy old post. check the sub forums sticky out ;)