forum personality

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by alex714, May 10, 2004.

1. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]

I'd have to say I'm a lot like Angel in this way. I also have quite a twisted sense of humor that leans towards the dark/sick side. I can be very sarcastic, but in a good way (I usually don't hit below the belt). Hell, a lot times when I'm reading a post I've got a smirk on my face and my fingers are itchin' to type a reply that is either sick, bizarre, sarcastic or strange; but like Angel, I don't want anyone takin' it the wrong way. I don't have a problem showin' my "sensitive side" 'cause that's a huge part of who I am too.

Who knows.....maybe when I've been on the boards awhile longer I'll let 'er rip [​IMG]

2. alex714

alex714 To the Left

althea, i really like your avator ;)

3. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Thanks! I've always loved the dancin' bear -- even have a tattoo of one on the inside of my left ankle.

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

WHEN I LEFT last night i was thinking about this. and i think i prolly come across far sweeter than i am.

i think of here i am more my ideal self. the self i am seeking and becoming

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I'm not exactly sure what about me doesn't get portrayed... there's stuff about being around someone in person that allows you to really absorb their aura, their energy - you don't get that with internet relationships...

6. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

haha the fact that i giggle and throw my head back and then cant get it back down cause my muscles are so sore from my medicine

haha i have such a funny laugh, it makes me laugh

7. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

yeah i don't think so either

8. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

its not so much a giggle as it is like a pig laughing (literally)

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

no, I am not the least bit bold with what I say in person, I am actually really shy and gasp... I rarely swear around people especially guys.

10. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Parts of my personality shine through, and parts of it don't. I tend to be thinking deeply one moment, then show my sense of humor by randomly blurting something silly out to get people laughing the other. I don't believe that my deep psychological side is as accurately portrayed here as much as it is concerning school or one on one conversation with good friends. Although, that could be because sometimes I am too shy to say what I am thinking in a crowd, even on a board.

11. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Things that don't come across:

my profuse use of the word "motherfucker"
    my corny Disney side
    how close I live to going insane
    my militant Malcolm X mentality ( most of you people are white so I feel it would be wasted on ya)

12. hiro

hiro pursue it

Al is one of the funniest people I know constantly making funny thoughts.Al- "Like when do I get to Detroit?" "me- Al you are in Detroit!"

13. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

You've got tons of personality. ;)

I am the same way on here as I am out of here except for the fact that I have two children I am trying to raise. Sometimes my nerves go a bit bezerk while parenting but overall this is me.