Fortune cookies

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by LuciferSam, Jun 3, 2004.

1. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Okay, probably not the most engrossing topic, but I'm bored (though high).

I just got the most wild fortune from a fortune cookie today, never did they promise me anything this good before...
    "God will give you everything you want."

Well at least its better than the last fortune I got, "Constant grinding will turn an iron rod into a needle."

Nevertheless, this latest fortune was seriously the most cop-out fortune ever. Maybe we should demand more inventive fortunes from our local fortune-cookie-fortune writers, we should picket their guild or something.

2. antithesis

antithesis Hello

That is why you add ".... in bed" to every fortune. It makes them all interesting.

I actually got a cool fortune the other day, it was "God give you one face and you give yourselves another"

3. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

My fortunes always suck. The last one I got said something like "there is a thorn for every rose" (or the other way around, not sure) anyway it was dissapointing.

4. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

had this one recently: create your own fortune, enjoy the cookie

5. thepixies

thepixies Member

ive never had a fortune cookie before

6. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

I just have this fun mental sequence of going up to God, showing him my aforementioned fortune cookie slip, and he says "Well damn, guess I gotta do what the cookie says..."