Fornication, Sodomy, and Religion

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by JohnNewbie, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Shale

Shale ~

Actually, if only alpha males were breeding, there would soon be, by natural selection, only alpha males. It was always the assumption that the alpha males got to breed, but more recent actual observations have found that while the alphas are having their pissing contests the betas were cleaning up on the neglected bitches.

You have to be careful not to confuse dogma with nature. That is why scientific study is better than following some ancient writings of dubious authorship by rote.

Animals do what animals do (and we humans are basically animals) but we humans have constructed rules and taboos which go against nature. Many humans buy the hype (the herd). Many humans pretend to buy the hype and sneak around it (hypocrits). While some of us question why we do things and challenged authority.

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My point is that "marriage" is the human way of "who breeds with whom and how", birds dance, sheep butt heads, sea-horse males do the brooding and the mix that we call marriage is what humans do.

Every culture has marriage, I don't see how it can be called unnatural if all humans have it. Unless one is willing to put all human activity outside of "natural". (By defining "nature" as "that which is not of humans".)

Being mammals, our breeding rituals include child-rearing considerations.

Being humans, we see more of the complexity and variations in our mating rituals than we do in other species'. Our mating rituals are no more or less natural than other animals.

3. audio guy

audio guy Member

Religion has no place in a modern scientific logical world. I am gay and the majority of the discrimination we face is religiously based. There is not one shred of justifiable evidence, I am disappointed it is still around. I love sucking my bf's cock but receiving anal feels too good abstain from because of a 2000 year old book of fiction.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't see why (even christian) religion and dirty sex can't go hand in hand. It all depends on the individual. My reservations about anal are mainly because it involves the poophole.

By the way, homosexual discrimination is not only religion based. Way to be judgemental yourself.

5. disruptive

disruptive Member

Wow. 2009 is calling.

6. cman

cman Member

Really, you ever had 3rd degree burns or been on fire. look I'm reading these post & thinking how dumb can som people be to know the bible very clearly makes sin or homosexuality wrong, but don't get me wrong either I LOVE SEX AND THINK ABOUT BI SEXUALITY MYSELF (put in caps so hopefully will understand this ). I'm not downing people for their choice because given the circumstances I'd probably give in & do things with a guy cause I just don't no if I'm strong enough to fight off the urge but it still is easily seen its wrong and as for it being worth it well if the bible is true then can you honestly say being on fire for 100's or 1000's of years is no problem. I'm not going to say anything else because people have to make their own choices but i also can't sit here and read this without saying something because i don't want to see good people suffer in the end. hope you understand.

7. cman

cman Member

it does have a place for some, thank goodness.

8. Unkleschilke

Unkleschilke Guest

:(

:devil:

:daisy:

9. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This is a heavy subject. Maybe you should consult your priest between altar boys. lol

10. too_many_summers

too_many_summers Member

Good post man..