Formula 1 2004

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Flowerian, May 29, 2004.

1. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Schumacher has the pole at the Nürburgring... except Monaco, when Montoya shooted him out, he won all races... I think he's gonna be world champion, what's your opinion? And who do you think is the team which could become most dangerous for Ferrari? At the moment I think it's BAR, but they are lightyears behind the reds....

2. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

I dont know.

It has something to do with cars, this formula 1, you're talking about, right?

3. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Indeed, it has :D

4. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

Micheal Schumacher will Win the Championship this season ,it's Fairly obvious No Driver is Near his Ability's ,he Truely is the greatest Driver of all Time..Formula One Wise. Prost is my personal favourite though ,and the Team's are Pretty Even Tech Wise this year...

5. Southernman

Southernman Boarischer Rebell

Bar-Honda is in the meantime better than McLaren-Merzedes and Williams-BMW. But I think, even Renault and Toyota are coming more and more. This year, again Ferrari but next year I hope for more competition, nevertheless being a Ferrari-fan since ever. I liked F1 most in the 70s, when there was a Tyrrell with 6 wheels and turbo-engines were allowed.

6. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Yes, Schumacher is really the best racer ever, young racers will have to work very hard and I think it's gonna be a long time until there'll be someone to become world champion more often than Schumi.... I think the dominance of Ferrari will last at least until 2006. If Schumacher does not quit by then, he might become champion even after that year, but it will be harder I think than it'
    s now

7. wolf_at_door

Do they smash up eachothers cars? =)

...My mind is a bit destructive at the moment. I hope it will soon be better! ;)

8. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Member

Say what?!?

What a bizarre world... ;)

peace,
    -Pat

9. wolf_at_door

Yes, it's a bizarre world, Shadowplay; I get amazed everyday. ;)