Forever Jerry!!!

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by sm0key42o8, Apr 18, 2005.

1. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Well, this board could not have popped up at a better time. I am going to get my first tattoo today. It is gonna be the full length of my fore-arm. It will be a negative of Jerry with his guitar and holding up a fist. I cant wait. Let me see if I can find a picture of it online. If you have the Jerry Garcia Bands double live CD from 1990 with Deal, My Sisters and Brothers, Stop That Train Im Leaving, Tangled Up in Blue. Well its the picture of Jerry off that CD.

Wish me luck!

2. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

3. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I've always wanted to get a tattoo of the graphic on the head stock of Jerry's Tiger and Rosebud guitars on my left shoulder, but for the life of me have never been able to find a close up picture of it for the tattoo artist to work from. I've searched all my books and the web, I even emailed David Gans and he was unable to find one for me.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Let us know how it goes... :D

5. Orsino2

6. dhs

dhs Senior Member

that's a little better than what I've found, but every artist I have gone to has insisted on having a picture that is blown up. I'm guessing the artists are afraid that if it doesn't come out looking exactly right, then I won't be pleased. maybe I'll print that and bring it to a local artist and see what they have to say

thanks George and if you can find a bigger picture let me know, I'd appreciate it.

7. Orsino2

I'll keep an eye out...

8. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

So I went down there and the guy said he couldnt do until today. I had to drive an hour down there. I am gonna wait awhile and go to Thunder Arrow in Richmond.

9. Orsino2

That's where a teacher I had used to get his.

10. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Dane at Thunder Arrow is the best in VA.