Foreskin

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Duncan, Dec 13, 2004.

?

Foreskin ... for or against ?

1. Turn on

25 vote(s)
    9.0%
  2. Turn off

137 vote(s)
    49.1%
  3. No opinion

55 vote(s)
    19.7%
  4. Don't know

62 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I’m just wondering if you know this by experience or official polling, lol? I mean, I know the circumcision status of most of my friends, but only because I’ve known them for years and I’ve either seen them naked before or it’s come up in conversation over the years. But I have no idea how common it is in my area and couldn’t tell you what the average guy around here is.

Grand prix likes this.
  2. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Before I moved to Miami I had only seen one uncircumcised cock in my entire life... Now that number is much, much higher.

Bryce likes this.
  3. trilobite

trilobite Members

I am uncut but I much, much prefer circumcised penises. I wish my parents had me done at birth, I will be getting myself cut in the near future. My boyfriend was cut about a year and a half ago and I adore how his penis looks now with the head nice and flared and a handsome scar around the shaft. I think it's really sexy seeing a man's glans fully and prominently exposed at all times!

If I ever have a son I will be having him circumcised. I totally understand parents choosing not to cut their kids, but I personally feel the benefits outweigh the negatives.

4. Bryce

I grew up in NYC, I served in the military, and I currently live in Southern California. This could just be my experience, but it seems like I see just as many of each kind. Not that I’m really looking that hard, lol.

5. Bryce

Miami I assume the majority ethnicity is Latino. And most Latinos don’t circumcise so that would make sense.