Foreskin

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Duncan, Dec 13, 2004.

?

Foreskin ... for or against ?

1. Turn on

25 vote(s)
    9.0%
  2. Turn off

137 vote(s)
    49.1%
  3. No opinion

55 vote(s)
    19.7%
  4. Don't know

62 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Closet Kid

Closet Kid Member

Reason why foreskins kick ass?
    Make sex more pleasurable

theamos likes this.
  2. The_Warden

The_Warden Member

hehe bet his checking out the talent to make sure his not missing out Bless him.. Lets welcome him with open arms *offers a hug*

Regards

The_warden

3. whereami

whereami Member

What's funny is that I'm uncut but I won't play with uncut cock. Don't get me wrong,I love my own cock but I guess since I already have an uncut one I'd want something different.

4. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

im circumsized and love the fact that they cut me. I just couldnt see myself ever licking my own dick if it wasnt cut.

5. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

i mean liking not licking...

6. Strangeness

Strangeness Member

Im used to seeing "cut" but I prefer uncut. But cut looks better. but in the end it does not matter.

7. llamakarma

llamakarma Member

i've never had sex with anyone who didn't have foreskin so i can't compare.

8. football320

football320 Member

I like foreskin better, even though im shy about it because im intact.

But i have a question, when i am having sex with my partner, im givving him anal, will it hurt if i go to far in because my foreskin will be pulled back too far?

9. okay

okay Member

no it won't

10. okay

okay Member

it's just a learning thing. if you fall in love with someone who is uncut and you're used to seeing cut, as i was--it doesn't take long to appreciate the beauty of an uncut dick. As i said before, if i could go back and have the choice, i would choose uncut.

11. androgynuity

androgynuity Member

Okay, the way I see it there are 2 categories here - anteaters and polo-necks (use your imagination). Now, I've never been cut, but when I was a baby, as all babies are, I was an anteater. When I reached puberty, I turned (by a slightly painful process) into a polo-neck.

I've been with guys who are both and it really doesn't matter to me too much, but just out of interest, don't most people turn into polo-necks automatically or am I just lucky?

12. PariahHex

PariahHex Member

I don't like circumsized penises, it's just not sexy for me.... I much prefer the body in it's natural form, unaltered from natures design ^_^

13. Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes Member

Foreskin is normally a major turn-off for me. I just don't like it for some reason. However, on a select few guys, I find it to be attractive. To me, it looks appealing on people like Ion Davidov and Johan Paulik.

14. LJDV

LJDV Member

I wish I hadn't been circumsized as an infant. Sex is supposed to feel so much better when you have a foreskin. Personally I don't really care either way if my partner has a foreskin, as long as they keep it clean down there.

15. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Honestly, foreskin can be a little confusing for me. This one time I went to give this guy a blowjob and he wasn't cut. Needless to say I had no idea what the hell to do. He said when I pulled it down to expose the sensitive parts that it hurt. That's why i confused as to what to do. I'd simply prefer the cutness. Uncut can look attractive, and I really don't think it's gross, but it creates weird problems in my experience, lol.

16. carsick

carsick Member

Heres a question for ya , how far is the forskin suppose retract when erect.
    this is not a trick question

17. LJDV

LJDV Member

Good question, actually I have no idea.

??

18. PresidentialScandal

PresidentialScandal Member

I don't understand foreskin. Maybe because I'm lazy, but I prefer circumcised penises, at least as far as I know (and I am also circumcised).

19. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

it doesn't work like that, it differs from man to man, however if the fore skin won't be pulled back the guy might like to think about having something done about it, as the fore skin needs to be fully moveable and expose the head of the cock wether erect or not.

its very easy to be rough with a guy with a foreskin and hurt him, so people without experince need to be gentle at first
    S

20. carsick

carsick Member

good good , the guy is very reashured , so as long as the hed can be exposed all is good??? the guy can jus imagine that little bit of skin snapping , ARGH , the "banjo" hahaha,