Foreskin Pleasure

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by LoverDude, Sep 19, 2018.

1. LoverDude

LoverDude Members

I have my foreskin intact and I see that the foreskin make masturbation much more pleasurable than without a foreskin. The foreskin would slide up and down the glans head smoothly to make you feel good. Without a foreskin, it's much harder to masturbate and stimulate your glans head. Foreskin pleasure FTW!

F*ck circumcision! It was somewhat invented to prevent masturbation, but f*ck those religious idiots too.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

if your not cut, how do you know this?

3. LoverDude

LoverDude Members

I just pull my foreskin all the way back like if I'm circumcised then I try to masturbate like that. It feels irritating because there's no smooth foreskin to glide over my glans head to feel good, just hard fingers scratching the glans.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

so you dont know then..lol

5. LoverDude

LoverDude Members

If you pull your foreskin all the way back, then the penis look like and feel like a circumcised penis with no foreskin covering the glans head. So you can "know" 99% what it's like to be without a foreskin.

6. KW67

KW67 Members

I like to say I am semi-cut. The Doctor who did my circumcision some 50 years ago, apparently didnt take enough off. So I have a very loose foreskin. It does make masturbation pleasurable, as the OP has noted. With the added benefit of easy unsheathing for urination and ultimately cleaning. As for jerking a cut penis, the statement is accurate that it is harder to do. Although I believe a man who has lived that way all their life knows better what feels good and provides the best stimulation. I've had my hand on only one uncut so it's not an absolute certainty.