Foreplay tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by emmamichelle, Jun 11, 2022.

1. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

Share them here! I just recently learned that I really like it when a guy teases me by putting ice or something cold on my nipples. It's so random but it turns me on lately.

Kimmiescock, BandA, JakeEdgy and 10 others like this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Prolonged oral sex. My wife's orgasms were much more intense after long sessions of oral sex. If she was ready for penetration, keep up the oral, until she begs for it.

Spudz, Python 8, scratcho and 3 others like this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Transferred to True Love as more appropriate

curiousbear likes this.
  4. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

Planting deep kisses around sensitive spots without actually stimulating the erotic zone. I always did that. Now looking back I realize it is part tease, part driving up the heat and brings a whole body experience. Examples: right in-between lips and cheeks, underboob, sideboob, pecs, shoulder, neck, thighs, lowwwwer back....

5. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Try some light bondage with the ice play also a feather is a nice tickly touch as well

curiousbear and emmamichelle like this.
  6. fatnate

fatnate Senior Member

For us. Nothing fancy. Plenty of oral. Slow build up. Personally, I like to suckle her nipples for a long time. Varying levels of intensity. Almost to the point of nibble and bite or even a chew. Leading to going down on her.

curiousbear and emmamichelle like this.
  7. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

I once did eating pussy with champagne. My wife could not ever forget it. Rub the glass o her pussy too. Not just running the liquid over it.
    A messy ritual is some kind of slick liquid on plastic on the bed. That is crazy feeling. Hard as a rock! Make out for 30 minutes that way!

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Start with a foot / leg massage and move to other parts doing the same. THEN the sensual kissing to begin up high and working towards the goodies.

curiousbear, Redwingsfan and BandA like this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It's fun to explore and find out what works. I learned early in our dating years as teens that my future wife responded to breast stimulation, not just the nipples, but underneath and all over. Being teasingly fingered rather than deep fingered works well on her. Kissing her ear lobes, neck, even her arm pits makes her hot. The final act of foreplay on her is oral. I love to use my mouth and tongue on her pussy, but I know that she can't take much of that before her orgasm starts. We love foreplay.

curiousbear likes this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

The teasing method , for the right period of time always worked for me too .

curiousbear likes this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Romper, 6Sailor9 and Python 8 like this.
  13. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Sometimes when my girlfriend and I have sex and Im waiting for her to have a bath, I will warm myself up by using a urethral sound in my cock. It gets me hard quite quickly and feels amazing. When she joins me, she will suck me off with the sound inside my cock, sometimes she will even let me fuck her with it inside me. When I do take it out my cock is ten times more sensitive and the sex is supercharged. Not a tip for everyone but its one of my favourites.

14. Henry is here

Henry is here Members

Yes, my girl and I have used a funnel and put champagne in her pussy with her butt kinda up. Very comfortable for her. then 2 long straws and we both had a nice conversation sometimes with cheese and crackers. Try it.

15. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Always slow foreplay massaging their vaginal area, massaging and licking and gently biting their nipples works wonders. My fb can just about cum with her nipples played with.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Kissing is most likely the best foreplay option. It gets me hard within seconds and she is wetter that an otters pocket.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I've seen that done in movies during a sex scene and it does look erotic. Ice also is a nice little trick that adds another facet to oral sex for both partners. Just a chunk of ice in the mouth of the giver as they're working on the sensitive parts but it also gets the sheets wet. Lol

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. Bjgirl

Bjgirl I’m just having fun!

Kissing my neck while caressing my breasts is something that really turns me on!

19. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

I would love to do that to you

20. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One of my go to in giving pleasure! ;-b