foreplay positions

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TwoStep, Jan 14, 2005.

1. partydelights

partydelights Guest

Besides what @Cutted commented in 2007, I have these to add:
    Foreplay is the surest way to get your lady partner to orgasm during sex.

Other methods include:
    1) Massages.
    I love to give my wife massages. It could begin with non-erotic, even clothes on. Not just head, neck and shoulders, you can massage her feet while her clothes still on. After that, move on to sensual massage of her thighs, buttocks and areas around her vagina, but not touching it.

2) Clitoris stimulation. Best done orally. (Do not tongue her vagina yet.)

3) When your tongue is tired, gently flip her over and get her into doggy style. (If you do point 2 well, she'll just flip and assume position, no question asked.) Use your LEFT HAND finger on her butt crack. Apply some lube, penetrate her butt hole with your LEFT HAND middle finger, slowly. If you dare to, lick her perineum and/or butt hole also.

4) When you started oral behind, use your RIGHT HAND finger(s) on her vagina. Try look for the spot with different "texture". It's the G-Spot. Stimulate it with a "hey, come over" finger action. Add speed or some saliva on her butt hole/crack while you do so.

She should be very wet about 5 to 7 minutes from point 4. You could then either give her a doggy-style penetration or flip her over for missionary, or tell her to ride you while you rest and enjoy the finale.