foreplay positions

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TwoStep, Jan 14, 2005.

1. TwoStep

TwoStep Member

ahh, the foreplay..good stuff

except, how does everyone like to do it? my favorite is to be on the bed, with the guy laying down..and me on top, sort of straddeling with legs on either side of him...pinning his hands up over his head with my hands, leaning down while kissing him or his neck..idk just the thought of seeing it or doing it is really pleasant.

what're your guys' favorites..guy AND girl responses welcome

2. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

just rolling around in bed. switching it up every now and then is fun

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I like whatever

4. paix

paix Senior Member

I basicly like the opposite of you twostep, guy on top with him pinning my hands above my head, gives me shivers, I love that

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I'm with paix here.. guy on top is very hot. I've often fantasized about having my wrists tied above my head and having a guy perform oral on me, finger me, or have sex with me....

but normally I switch positions, the two primary ones involving the somewhat more receiving partner in foreplay being on their back. Sometimes him standing and me on my knees (oral's fun after all) and a couple of times with me straddling his face... that one's not so much fun for me though.

6. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

foreplay for me can start with a knowing look or mere sexual inuendo....long before any touching takes place. sometimes the buildup of anticipation of just the first touch is unbearable.

but as far as touching goes, nibbling on my earlobes drives me up a wall (in a good way)

7. paix

paix Senior Member

I so agree here, just a hand on the shoulder for a second can drive you wild, for me, a hand on the small of my back will totaly floor me in a second

I'm a sucker for kissing on the neck or a breath on my ear too..

8. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

I like head. That really gets me going.

9. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I agree, just the look that says, I want you, I know you want me, makes me go nuts. As far as position, i like to actually lay side by side. kissing cuddleing, me nestled under his chin while we enjoy mutual masturbation. I also like to be the seductive one, do the crawl on the floor across the room to you, position myself on top of you kiss you and pull away and you attempt to kiss back. Running my hair over my guys body gets him hot, he's totally into hair. (Took me 5 months to get that out of him, he never told me!) Then we procede to the more intertaining activities (you know what i'm talking about) Foreplay for me, is all about the kissing and looking at eachothers bodies. I'm really into the art aspect of sex. Bodies are beauty.

10. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

i dunno...sometimes i like to take control..and i'll be on top kissing and whatever...then somtimes...i like the girl to just take over....kinda like the first poster does...yea i really like that

11. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I find massage to be an amazing form of foreplay. I love to give my guy a slow, intense massage to just relax him but turn him on at the same time. It's nice to take things at a slower pace sometimes. As for me, I like it when he gives me lots of small gentle kisses, and runs his hands over my face and body. It feels really connected, not just at the physical level.

12. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

It really all depends on the kind of mood I'm in. Hot, steamy, standing up against the wall gets honorable mention from me though. :)

13. magnificentnuggets

magnificentnuggets Member

dave matthews will shit on you, be cautioned

14. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

mmm I LOVE that. And like some girls said, it isn't necessarily anything complicated or anything that takes talent :D sometimes when my boyfriend looks down and we're close, his -un-gelled- cowlick will brush my forehead.. drives me crazy.. he'll touch me on the back of my neck, holding me carefully, kiss on the cheek, or mmm when our lips brush each other. or when i'm giving him a back massage and he's really horny, once he grabbed my foot and it was weird i suddenly felt as hot as he was (i'm pretty sure, haha)... it's the love and passion I tell ya.
    oh damn :( damn damn damn
    I'm all alone now...

15. Gerva

Gerva Member

That's my favourite too!

16. Gerva

Gerva Member

..the first post i mean

17. kissMeImPolish

kissMeImPolish Member

just wondering... are you and brittney spears related?

18. purple grass

purple grass Member

As far as foreplay goes, I like to be on top. But when it comes down to sex, I like to be controlled.

19. weedmeister

weedmeister Member

foreplay where i am in total control and the woman is handcuffed to the bed... whoa, that gets my juices running...

although i wouldn't mind being the one handcuffed either... yummy...hehehe

20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

This post has come alive after years of dormancy. Foreplay is something that each couple develops after much experimentation. Some couples like to be side by side, mutually masturbating and stroking, others like one or the other partner on top simulating sex. Others do long sensual massages and kissing, or nipple sucking and oral sex.

I prefer side by side mutual masturbation, and stroking of my girlfriend's silky smooth skin, especially her hips. We also like my stimulation of her vulva and clitoris with my erect penis, from behind, as I move the glans up and down between the vaginal lips. We would be lying in the spooning position when I do this. She also likes me to cup her breasts with my hands, and we often go to sleep while I am doing this.

Oral sex is a good method of foreplay. She will stimulate the glans with her tongue, and the loose skin which I have in the inverted v area on the underside of the glans, and then go deep, or use her hand to move the shaft skin up and down as she stimulates the head with her tongue. I like to lift her clitoral hood and move the flat of my tongue back and forth across her clitoris, and I will do this until it gets too intense for her, and then I will enter her.

We also like mirrors - watching two animals having sex. She likes to hold my buttocks as I thrust deep inside her, feeling the muscles of my buttocks in operation, and watching me do this in the mirror. Sensual and visual stimulation intertwined. And I like the feel of her hands on my butt as I thrust into her.

Foreplay is a very important part of the sexual experience. Most guys spend too little time on it, since they get fully erect quickly and have the inborn impulse to conclude the sexual act as quickly as possible. But women get to their peak of arousal much more slowly, and for a sexual experience equally pleasurable for both parties, the man should try to make love through his woman, and not just to her. He should train himself to derive his sexual pleasure by making sure that she has been fully pleasured too, and his will follow.