Foreplay methods: What are your proven techniques?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Klimax2gether, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Please share your foreplay techniques which ends up in unforgettable orgasms to the partners.

BiGuySW likes this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pretty simple for us really. Start in the morning touching and feeling, and continue throughout the day by staying close to one another. Basically, it’s a all day date. We do this at least twice a week.

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

That sounds very exciting to engage in such foreplay twice a week.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It works for us because we both have a compatible and strong sex drive. She loves to be touched and we talk about sex every day. It truly is a very big part of our life together.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Back in the day, ours was pretty regular. I took shower before her. then went to bed. If I dozed off I woke up her straddling my face. We 69 until she was ready to spin around, and mount me. I took my shower first, because she would use hand held shower massage, until she ran out of hot water. So she got a good start.

6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

That is a great combination, both partners having strong sex drive. I love sex so much and I also talk to my wife daily. Her sex drive is probably lesser than mine, but she is very open to listen to any kind of sexual talks or physical touching. She may not initiate on her own, but once she is persuaded she will wholeheartedly engage and will go all the way.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

It is wonderful for her to straddle your face and engage in 69. There is nothing more exciting than the lady initiating the 69 and wake you up for a fulfilling sex afterwards. It is also a very intimate way for mutual climaxing in the 69 position and share the nectar of love. How often you do this? I love to hear the intimate details. PM if possible.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Try a week in Paris. Best foreplay I've ever had. Florence is a close second.

9. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Foreplay with my girlfriend takes place all day long each time we embrace and kiss, but it really speeds up when we get in bed. It almost always involves bringing her to a full-blown orgasm before we fuck. We start out with deep mutual massaging while in a naked embrace. This usually transitions to lighter mutual caressing until I start to get hard and she starts to get moist. Then, I notice that her legs begin to part, so caress her hairy pussy and she does the same with my balls.

With her lying on her back, I coat my right hand with lots of lubricant and then coat her clitoris and vulva with it. Her legs open wider, and I kneel near her head so she can start sucking my cock. I penetrate her with one finger and use my lubed palm to massage her clit, slowly at first, but gradually more rapidly with my middle finger probing deeper. When the inside of her vagina starts to elongate, I speed up my masturbation techniques on her, with my middle finger contacting her g-spot. When she gets so close to her orgasm that she cannot continue sucking my cock, I maintain the rhythm but slide down next to her on the bed, caress her breasts with my other hand and kiss her deeply and frantically. She gets more and more vocal, until she can't even kiss any more. Often at that point one of the other fingers on my right hand "strays" to her anus where I circle it with a lubed finger and increase the intensity of masturbating her with the rest of that hand. That usually puts her over the edge.

After she gets a little breather, she and I guide the end of my hard cock into her now-gaping and fully lubricated vagina, where I tease the opening with the head of my cock slowly at first. Gradually I penetrate a little deeper with each gentle thrust, occasionally taking a short break just to experience the exquisiteness of my building anticipation. At some point, I hold her firmly and start penetrating all the way. She vocally gives me an affirmation that she wants it as deep as possible. I oblige, but again taking short breaks while partially penetrating her. At that point, everything lines up really nicely, and we are both fully aroused. I can pull my cock out all the way and then repenetrate with each thrust. No hands needed to do the guiding. Eventually, I really let lose and fuck her rapidly until I start grunting that unmistakable announcement of an impending explosion. Then, we both cum together, followed by a long period of heavy breathing and slowly coming back to the ordinary world with me inside her for a very long time.

Klimax2gether and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nicely expressed! Love it!!

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

It’s about who you’re with and sometimes foreplay goes out the window from the start.

Kissing, kissing and nibbling the neck and earlobes. Caressing, placing my erection against her body with or without pressing it, mostly just enough to let her feel my arousal and give her some anticipation of what she will enjoy. Placing it about to penetrate but holding back for a little while and then when you push it in it’s like OMG FINALLY!

Again sometimes there is no foreplay.

Don’t make the orgasm the main goal, explore and discover her body with your mouth and hands. Something I did; if you sense an orgasm will start building up change the technique or where you are doing it. Don’t switch forever, I think you will get to know when not to hold back.

Tell her things she likes if it’s something that works with her. Nothing romantic, you are having sex, not romance at that moment

6Sailor9 likes this.
  12. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I believe every woman is different and it is our job to fine tune the particular technique for the individual. For example my wife enjoys kissing while i massage her 36ds. Then i slowly work my way down to her pussy and start massaging her clit. My fwb enjoys my palm on her vaginal area as a use my other hand to work around and squeeze her 36dds and inner thighs as i also nibble her ears. My fb enjoys playing with her nipples with my fingers and tongue and gently biting them. She can almost orgasm that way.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most definitely agree! Nice example!

14. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

Lying on the right side of a lady suckling /tonguing /gently biting her left nipple while I finger her clit and pussy with my right hand. Use my left hand to keep her hands tied lying behind her.

I start with the nipple first to really get her wet and turned on so that when I move down low she’s in overdrive and will blow at any time. I can slow down to really edge her and have complete control over her.

Can’t lose move gents.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. Wizard1012

Wizard1012 Members

Best involves a full body message starting with the back side. Arms, legs, back and feet precede moving to the butt. Kneading and stroking each cheek before attacking the little rosebud in the middle. Little lubricant assisted massage of the rosebud really gets her started. Moving to the front side: sucking, licking, and squeezing the nipples really get her going. After lightly rubbing the inside of her thighs and the time is right, a touch of her already damp clit results in a shudder. Lightly rubbing the clit with her own juices can result in a quick orgasm. Then it is her decision how to proceed - on her back or stomach. Either way, further massaging her clit and then her gspot can result in three, four or five more orgasms. When she is done with the multiples, it is time for me to claim my reward. Slide right in and she may have one or two more orgasms as I finish. No hurry and taking care of her needs yields a nice session for both of us.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

That was pretty much our standard routine. We did change up once in a while, if I was tired, she might take charge and vise-versa. After our first mfm threesome, where the guy gave her oral, and made her beg for sex, I used this same technique. to make her orgasm, quickly after penetration.

6Sailor9 likes this.
Tags: