Foreplay ideas

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Deleted member 323416, Feb 22, 2022.

1. I'm taking my husband to a hotel for a night away. We usually use a few toys (dildos and vibrator) but I really want to try some new sexy foreplay techniques on him to surprise him and I'm looking for ideas!

2. Chef

Chef Members

Dont know know exactly what tou looking for, but I like to just casually mention to my girl that today is her (or my)day... that means she can do, choose, ask anything she wants, and I have to go with it... that means all sexual favors whenever, but also like for example when we go out and she wears a dress, I take her panties of 2 Seconds before we leave...
    Or I just say, I want to cum now, bent over..
    We both find this kind of play very very hot!
    Also think it's a nice and easy way to explore each other desires and phantasy...

HappilyMarri3d likes this.
  3. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Adult strip game. Maybe a new vibe with a remote?

4. Tx2022

Tx2022 Members

Love this, we do a lot of the same!

5. JeffSouthFL

JeffSouthFL Members

That sounds incredibly amazing. Especially right now. Ugh….

6. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Go for dinner and leave your undies at the room and share with him that your not wearing any. And throw your normal routine to the wind and just do what comes to mind that’s the exciting part

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  7. We have done number 1-7 so far....

6Sailor9, Jmack, Deejay88 and 2 others like this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Do strip tease in front of windows, and go out on balcony, with very little on.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  9. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Try some light bondage and maybe a blindfold and just touch get him really going

Captain Scarlet likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  11. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@Jettagirl Try giving him a relaxing and very intimate sensual massage on your hotel bed, both of you nude, take your time, tease him, and it will naturally become more and more purely sexual. Role-play the night if it helps add to the occasion, pretend he has booked you as a masseuse for the evening.

12. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Blindfold him facing up on the bed naked. Get a pin wheel and run it across his body head to toe. Occasionally brushing past his cock with your tongue. Then turn him onto his back and do the same. Run your finger down the centre of his back and right around to his balls, then down the inner thigh. Gently stroke his back with the lightest touch of your fingers and follow the same path down across his ass and down between his legs.

Bring his foot up off the bed and run your tongue over his toes. Gently suck on his toes and push your tongue between them. Climb on top of him and grind him, pin him down and kiss his neck, gently bite and lick his ears and tell him with a whisper that you cant wait to ride his cock.

13. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Sit him in a chair (one you can straddle). Set the rule: if he touches, you'll stop or if you doubt you can stop him, tie his hands to the chair. He's fully dressed. Go in the bathroom and make him wait while you put on your sexiest outfit. A lot of buttons are helpful. Put on OOPS by Tweet. and come out. Then do your sexiest striptease in front of him. Make a longer playlist but OOPS is a great start. If you're not a good dancer or feel uncomfortable, that's where the buttons help. When you are naked begin to take his pants down. Then well, you'll figure something out. Stripping is a multi-billion $ business because it works. He'll never forget that night.