forbidden thread

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by jackovgoesjacko, May 25, 2004.

1. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

haha, gotcha. I need some advise. I have a drug screen tomorrow at 1pm and have been taking creatine suppliments starting yesterday so that I can keep up my creatinine levels. I am wondering what else to do. I'm gonna pop about 4 aspirin tomorrow cuz it contain salycic acid. i am diluting and took some dandelion root.

any other suggestions

2. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

stop taking drugs a decent time before your drug test... just an idea.

3. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

thats a pretty lame answer

not much insight there!

4. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

A friend told me once that a shot of apple vinegar helps. I can't imagine swallowing vinegar though. Blech!

5. Just_us

Just_us Member

thats the best answer youll ever come across im sure.

6. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

I'll second that opine, Just_us...

I don't know, but it seems to me that if you know you're required to have a drug screen you would make sure that your way of life isn't ruled by drugs.

Got your PM, Just_us... where are those pics of your horse? I'd like to look see....

7. Just_us

Just_us Member

there wild horses on the california arizona border near a town called cibola. i sometimes go out and photograph them. this weekend i should have new pics. ill let you know.

8. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

lol, my mom was a freak and she used to make me swallow big (or so they seemed at the time) tablespoons of flax oil and vinegar and things.... blech....

9. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What kind of drugs have you been doindg , and how long ago did you stop?

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

yeah, keeping away from the drugs to begin with would be the ideal thing to do.

11. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Drinking vinegar cannot acidfy your urine. It is purported that it will throw off your urine Ph enough to "fool" the test, but your body is smarter than that, and you cannot change your Ph by drinking vinegar.

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

What's the deal with creatine? The spouse found it under "vegetarians fail tests because the urine doesn't show as urine"...and I have a test in 12 hours.
    I've been good, so I'm only concerned that it will register as urine.
    Maybe I'll gag down my son's last shrimp cocktail...shudder.

Pee for enjoyment, not for employment!

13. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I remember taking creatine pills and vitamin B12 and not smoking the week before my test at one employer and I was fine. I think the B vitamin was just to make my urine yellow color because I was also drinking heavy amounts of cranberry juice to clean out my urinary tract. Since vinegar seems not to do anything, I am so glad I didn't bother trying to drink it. I can't even stand the smell to get it close enough to my face to even drink it anyway.

14. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Urine is urine. It won't "not register" if you are a veg.

15. madboy139

madboy139 Member

to keep your urine yellow? are you shitting me? they get pissed if your urine isn't yellow? your piss isn't SUPPOSED to be yellow its supposed to be clear. thats fucked up. fucking bastards. if you follow the doc's orders and drink sixty four ounces of water a day, your urine will never be yellow.

16. daturastolemysoul

daturastolemysoul Member

i had to pee in a cup for 2 years at bording school and the best way to do it is to have someone clean pee in a condom and tape that to your leg. keep a pin hidden in your mouth and poke the tip of the condom with the pin and "pee" in the cup. this doesnet work if your a girl i guesse.
    yeah
    or you can drink shit loads of water and take lots of vitimens to color your piss.
    look at neonjoint.com for ways to pass tests really well

17. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I don't know if they test the color, I just did what a friend of mine suggested in case it all came out looking like water.

18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

maggie, the idea is the fluid is too thin to test (like we drank enough water)
    I did have to go back! but I got the job.

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

when I was a youngun, going through out patient rehab, if the urine was too pale they would not accept the specimin