For the girls

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Applespark, May 11, 2004.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

What's it like being with another woman.

2. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

i think you just asked the question every woman on earth has thought at some point in her life!

if only every woman on earth actually carried out that curiosity.....:p

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

for me the first time....

it was absolutly wonderful.

i cant really explain it but it's niiice....

4. veinglory

veinglory Member

It depends on the woman...

I mean is there an simple answer for 'what's it like to be with a man?'

5. Bonky

Bonky Member

it is soo beautiful...

6. Applespark

C'mon I want the details. What was it like?? How did you feel?

7. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

I guess it's different for everyone. What do I mean I guess? Of course it is. But yeh, for me, it feels right...in a way that being with a man can't quite reach. There's something for me about it that's so much more beautiful than straight sex, on a different level. I think it's because you've got all the (for want of a better word) parts yourself, you appreciate them and know more about what's good and what's not, and have more respect. I don't know...there. I'm done!

8. Applespark

I guess I'm not asking for myself because as a woman I can imagine the connection....but I don't think men understand it. The woman to woman sexual connection. I have told my almost husband that at some point I am going to have to do this and he understands and agrees but he wants to be there when it happens..which to me changes the whole woman to woman dynamic into turning on a man...does this make sense? It's totaly not even the same beautiful bond anymore. Call me crazy but I think it's way different.

9. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

I agree with what you think about the turning-on-a-man aspect taking away from the women connection. Of course it would. I'm not sure what you should tell him...it seems he supports it as a turn-on (or at least sees the benefit). Fairly enough, sex with another person is just that once he's not involved.

It is beautiful, and if it works within your marriage, embrace the freedom.

10. psychedelic_unclesam

psychedelic_unclesam Member

Thank you.

11. Applespark

Well that is why it has never happened. And I can respect that.

12. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Being with a girl.... its a lot...softer. Having experienced both, being with a man is amazing But being with a girl is an entirely different experience and is just as amazing but in a completely different way.

Ask a man what it is like being with a girl. Generally, when discussing this with male friends of mine, words which come to mind are things like "soft" and "delicate" and all sorts of 'feminine' words.... multiply that by two and you've got it. It's a very intense experience.

Also, girls know what girls like. ;)

I also agree that maybe having your partner there when you have a girl-girl experience could perhaps.... I'm going to say cheapen the experience? it will be a very private thing for you. Maybe speak to him about you having your experience on your own and then if you feel comfortable with it and the other two people involved do as well, then the three of you could experiment together.

Just my thoughts.

-Tamsyn

13. captain_my_captain

captain_my_captain Member

being with a girl is hard to explain.....

maybe just becasue im a very romantic and deep person everything is amplithied (sp) and exaggerated....maybe...but its like the most wonderful thing possible...everything about being in a relationship with another girl is beautiful. the support and respect, the physical aspect(obviously!) women are so beautiful in mind and body, the bonding etc etc.....oh i could go on and on but im going to bore everyone and i sound so cheesy!

arr damn. not again

flo xx