For shits and giggles

Discussion in 'Vermont' started by Vermonstah, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Vermonstah

Vermonstah Banned

Hello everybody, I'd like to send a friendly invitation to all vermonters soon to be vermonters used to be vermonters etc etc. I figured I'd start this thread as kind of memorialize an old AM radio program that I used to grow up listening to up here called The Trading Post it was on an AM Channel wdev at a Waterbury Vermont and it was basically a place where people could call in on the weekends especially Sundays and sit and trade and barter and discuss whatever was on topic for that day or that week or That season. I would like to start one here maybe it can morph into an all of New England area thing after a while if it takes hold place for us to sit back trade shoot the s*** talk about meat greet maybe make new gromies friends all of that good stuff. I personally like growing cannabis mushrooms and hanging out with dogs I have a fondness for hand-heeled beams or anything that was old school Lumber that was worked by hand and made to look like beautiful beautiful Furniture artwork sculptures Etc. I hope and look forward to meeting awesome folks here I hope you have a great 2023. IMG_20220523_092002_528.jpg

Attached Files:

Toker and Rebecca in vt like this.
  2. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm originally from Massachusetts, last visited New England in the summer of 2016 and attended the Rainbow Gathering in Vermont, here are some photos.

The Peace Circle on July 4th.

[​IMG]

One of the kitchens

[​IMG]

A first aid tent

[​IMG]

~Zen~ and Toker like this.
  3. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Great pix of the gathering, Newo, and those shots of hash make my mouth water, Vermonstah!