for guys: have you cum in your briefs/shorts?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by halist, May 4, 2008.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do. :)

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That happened to me with my first gf. It was before i quit wearing a second layer. I was embarrassed and ran to the bathroom to clean up. Didn't talk about it afterward. Boy would i handle it differently if I knew then what I know now...

3. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

When I was in junior high and high shool I had a very long bus ride home, and was often the last stop. One afternoon, I was laying down on my back across the seats but felt like turning over on my stomach. It took about 30 seconds for me to get hard, and before I knew it the bumpy ride combined with the cushy seat had me racing to orgasm. I came before I even knew what hit me. Needless to say, that became a daily occurrence. I would even do it in the mornings sometimes before the back of the bus filled up. It was an awesome feeling to be helplessly brought to orgasm with girls sitting in the seat in front of you none the wiser. Most of it would shoot into the elastic area of the underwear so once it dried it really wasn’t that awkward feeling.

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

As exactly as you would expect....wet, sticky and you wishing somehow it would disappear.

5. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I remember cumming in my underwear many times. The cum from nocturnal emission was so thick and so heavy.

6. Lucky Guy

Lucky Guy Members

Got up early this morning, put on a pair of sweet pants, went in the livingroom to watch TV. As usual, super horny. Rubbed one out in my sweets which left an overly large wet spot. Went to clean up as the wife came out. Saw the wet spot. Busted again. That's when the argument started.

7. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

So try it, then. You won't know whether you like it or not, unless you go for it. How does it feel? Warm and wet and sticky. I've done it a lot of times, either through masturbating at a time or place when I didn't have any tissues or anything to catch it into. Or when my girlfriend or wife rubbed me off while it was inconvenient to get my pants open.

8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

After 10 years, the OP most likely has experienced this as it is pretty easily achieved. I first experienced it via a wet dream. Then I got into a relationship and dry humping would cause it. I just never really enjoyed the sensation afterward, because it's basically a sticky mess in your pants that you leave that turns crusty if left alone for a long time.

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

OPs come and go.
    Topics live on.
    Could start a new thread on the same topic, but if one already exists...

I've always enjoyed it. For the last fifty years, anyway. I mean, given the choice I'd rather cum in a pussy. But one isn't always at my disposal every time I get horny. So I just cream in my shorts or jeans (winter) and go about my day. No muss no fuss.

I'm doing an experiment of sorts with these super comfy shorts. Yesterday I put the fourth load in them. Someone looking for it could tell, but not casual street glancers.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  10. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Yes I have fun in my underwear many times.

11. Niconico

Niconico Members

As a cyclist, my padded briefs can indeed receive a few precum drips from time to time. No erection involved, just clear man juice leaking out

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yep! I remember when it used to be normal, common, and totally acceptable to ride in the biking shorts which first came on the scene - super thin single layer, snug, and a bit transparent. They were so comfortable and cool. I'd run errands in them sometimes. I liked how they showed everything but it was just a matter of time before people started shaming the ones who enjoyed them.

It's true about showing the precum though. Especially the light colored/white ones. I just went with it, knew, but didn't care. I think the majority of the people were just too sexually repressed to look close enough to see. Some people would check out my crotch, but most would look anywhere but.

I'll still ride with them alone. Otherwise I'll ride with loose mesh shorts. Usually black to hide spots. Sometimes ones I've cum in. They can show precum, and what's inside too, but the viewer has to be close and the light right.

Ride on.

13. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Accidentally a few times.

14. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Once I did it, freeballing in a pair of polyester knit pants, dick pointing straight ahead,. It was so neat seeing the cum oozing, hell, extruding through the weave!

15. I have cum in panties

Daretobare likes this.
  16. KurtH

KurtH Members

I have cum in my underwear/ pants many times. Sometimes just sitting in a parking lot rubbing my cock in my pants. The way it started was a long time ago. I had a girlfriend that would unzip my pants without pulling them down. She would slide her hand down and work my cock till I blew a load. Then zip me up and smile.. It didn't matter where we were if she decided she wanted to do it. Now I do it often, Especially if I have a nice pair of panties on..

Franky29, Uhardrodnme and Daretobare like this.
  17. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. Usually though it's in female panties. I've even kept them on around the house afterward and taken them off hours later.

18. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I've done it many times -- even wearing them (especially those delicious slinky panties!) afterward, looking forward to at least one more session! It's very similar to stopping by my young lover's house on lunch break, getting thoroughly fucked, including a hot, heavy load of cum deep in my ass, then putting the same underwear back on, getting dressed and returning to work with all that warm, squishy cum up inside me!

19. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

It is messy I haven’t had that happen for years!
    I wear thong’s now so no wear for my load to go!