for guys: have you cum in your briefs/shorts?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by halist, May 4, 2008.

1. halist

halist Member

if yes, how does it feel? I wanna try it

2. pizzicatofive

pizzicatofive Member

kinda gross as expected

3. soccerfanzzzz

soccerfanzzzz Member

bleh.you won't really like it.
    it feels wet and sorta weird at times. =X
    after a while if you don't wash it off it'll dry and feel rather sticky as well. =X

4. Shale

Shale ~

When I was younger I had wet dreams. Kinda messy and uncomfortable, like pissin' in your briefs after it cools down. (Also, it seemed to be more cum than normal when it erupted like that).

5. keeze

keeze Member

haha funny story....one time i had to go pick up a pizza that i ordered and i was soo horny so in the car i pulled my pants down and had my vibrator vibrating on my cock inside of my boxer briefs...well not far in to the ride i got so turned on and i came all over the place inside my briefs and some goton the seat and so i turned the vibe off and put it in the glove box and then walked in to the pizza store soaked in come underneath my shorts...i walked past a group of guys in there that i go to school with and i could feel the come sliding down my legs...i went straight to the bathroom and threw my boxers away and got my pizza and got the hell out of there

Thurible likes this.
  6. Naoki_ninja

Naoki_ninja Bruce Lee's hero

sounds comfortable! :(

7. Hl2e1

Hl2e1 Member

Lol, It actually felt pretty good for me... at first. Then it got really cold, sticky, and uncomfortable. I masturbated myself through my pants which actually felt really good, but if you don't clean up immediately afterwards you're stuck with a mess.

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Let's resurrect this old thread. It feels great, of course. I started as a teenager and continue to present day. All the jeans and all the cutoffs i wear have multiple loads in them plus some of the mesh shorts. It's really convenient and there's no need to do any cleanup at all. Point up and let loose at the waistband, and in a couple hours it's all dried and gone.

You can only see it during the wet phase at the beginning. If you're out or have to go out then, just wear a longer shirt on the outside. Once dry there's no trace so you can remove the blocking shirt. Or, you could go out in public around strangers with the wet area showing; it's surprising how few people notice and the ones who do don't seem to give it a second thought. If someone asks, I was sipping on my coffee when...

You'll want to take weather into consideration. It's not something you do and go out in the cold. In that case, cum in one pair then change and leave those out to dry. The little on your body won't bother.

I would not do it using underwear. That could be uncomfortable plus take way longer to dry out. Stick to one layer. Jean material is the most forgiving. Cutoffs dry fast due to good air circulation inside. Mesh shorts are okay if they're black or very dark; the light ones will show the strain still after drying. Mesh won't hold many loads before hitting the saturation point. Jeans will take fifty or more loads, they never seem to saturate. Trick is to wear them until dry or set them out open so they dry quickly; if you ball them up and tuck them away to dry slowly, you'll find out why.

9. Eclass

Eclass I love to stroke

Yes, I can remember a couple of times when I was younger, once by accident and another while humping a pillow fully dressed, both times while ejaculating it felt amazing however, after I finished, my briefs were messy/sticky and because I was at home, I immediately washed up and changed my underwear....but if you haven't tried it, go for it, the ejaculation feels awesome!

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hehe did the same at work myself! Rubbing it on the bottom edge of the desk drawer felt great and then suddenly it was too late!
    Nooo... Squish squish squish yes!!! Oops.
    I just sat there awhile pondering my circumstances, half panicking half glowing. What will people say? What about when I get home? I'll be ratted out and die of embarrassment!

I stayed there working awhile. By the time I stood up, it had started to dry, and was confined to between my zipper and front pocket along the waistband and coming down maybe three inches. I pulled some of my shirt out enough that it drooped over the spot in my jeans. The shirt tail was wet but not obviously so I made a beeline for the restroom. Opening my jeans, the white gobs were absent as they'd already liquified, it was just wet, so I decided to just let it dry seeing as how it was covered by my shirt.

A couple hours later it was undetectable unless looking very closely and knowing where to look. The material was a little stiff and a little rough like sandpaper at the site. A little rubbing with my fingers and it was totally back to normal! Figured I'd better check my jeans and my "self" for smells. All good! Shirt back in, went about day feeling great about it.

Did my wife the next morning and put the same jeans on with me still wet. Even took some thick cream from the bottom and put it on the outside front of the jeans. My secret spot...

11. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I did it one time while on a road trip by myself. In high school from time to time while laying on the couch my girlfriend would unbutton my jeans reach inside and give me a hand job. one time she did it while her dad was sitting at the kitchen table and I could partially see him. I was nervous as hell and it was awesome when I let go of that load!

12. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

As teen I use to make out with a girlfriend - we would grind on each other (fully clothed). I recall several times cuming in my pants.

13. Goander

Goander Members

A few times from dry humping. A couple of times from being massaged through my jeans.

14. BiBri

BiBri Members

There is something very special about walking round in sticky underwear

NaturalDreams likes this.
  15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hehe now removing the underwear (I just can't wear that) and yeah, it's actually delightful!

16. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What guy hasn't? :D

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Haha true. Although there might be one or two...
    Perhaps a more poignant question might include who does so regularly, deliberately, and enjoys it.
    I'm thinking that might narrow the field a bit.

18. hitman73

hitman73 Member

My wife and i were on a long drive and she rubbed me through my jeans until i came in my undies. Still had a couple of hours left to drive so just kept going. By the time i got home i had a huge wet mess to clean up. It was awesome though!

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Cool. But now see, if you'd been wearing your jeans without undies, it would have vanished over the two hour drive.

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When I was dating my girlfriend/future wife, we would grind until I came in my shorts. It was quite a relief when I finally started getting my cock out so she could handle it and fill a condom instead of messing up my underwear.

21. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Dunno about that, it was a large wet mess lol