for everyone who is in Amsterdam May 7

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by consolidated, Apr 23, 2005.

1. velvet

velvet Banned

Niet alleen zij hoor. Ik moet ook toegeven dat je vooralsnog geen hele beste indruk hebt gemaakt. Ook niet persé een hele slechte.. maar je staat niet bepaald bovenaan op m'n lijstje van mensen van het forum die ik nog wel eens in het echt zou willen zien eerlijk gezegd. Kan, mag, maakt niet uit.. maar je weet best dat we hier heel links zijn en als je vrij ongenuanceerd Bush steunt en homofilie afkeurt dan weet je dat je dit soort dingen kan verwachten.. niet dat je ons naar de mond moet praten, totaal niet.. ben alsjeblieft jezelf. Maar dat zijn wij.. of in ieder geval ik.. ook.. waardoor ik in ieder geval liever omga met mensen met wie ik wat meer op één lijn zit. Mag.. toch?

2. fedor

fedor Member

Ja, weet ik, en heb je gelijk in

3. velvet

velvet Banned

maar.. wat ik alleen niet helemaal snap.. en daarom noem(de) ik je een onruststokertje... waarom gooi je zoiets in de groep en geef je vervolgens geen argumenten om je opmerking te staven?

4. fedor

fedor Member

Omdat ik al vaak genoeg dat soort discussies heb met "linkse" mensen, en we het er toch nooit over eens worden. Daarom heb ik er nu geen zin in

5. consolidated

consolidated Banned

als je geen zin hebt in een discussie moet je dit soort onderwerpen met rust laten, zeker op een forum waar voornamelijk mensen zitten die het niet met je eens zijn.

6. velvet

velvet Banned

Ah ok.. heb ik ook met vegetarier zijn.. ook geen zin meer om er met mensen over te praten.. steeds maar weer hetzelfde. Maaaar.. daarom begin ik er ook niet over :) Ok.. nog een vraagje dan: wat trekt je precies aan in Hipforums en specifiek dit forum (aangezien je volgens mij vooral hier post)? Zullen weinig mensen hier zijn die net zo denken als jij...

7. consolidated

consolidated Banned

hehe... dat heb ik ook met vegetarier zijn discussies.. ik moet altijd heel diep zuchten als iemand weer vraagt waarom ik dan vegetarier ben..

8. mafuman

mafuman Banned

what i like about fedor (sorry to switch to english but asterix and obelix never dealt with these subjects and therefore my vocabulary is limited) is that he is honest without trying to be too much of a prick. He doesnt try to argue his standpoint but merely states it. Seriously, who cares why you like Bush and the other doesn't becuase either way you are not going to change each others mind. I think its brilliant that you two argue so civilized and maturely. Except for onruststokertje nobody has used any swear words or demeaning coments; which is the first thing i would probably do.

the one time he came in and startd spouting crap about amsterdam and queensday was the low point but since then he has been a gentleman, albeit an unwelcome one perhaps.

he is also funny. everybody is hating the us president for this and for that and then he says he doesn't dislike him. when they asked him why, i expected him to spout off stuff about the war on terrorism or destroying the taliban or something but he comes completely out of nowhere and says becuase Bush is against homo-marraige! thats hilarious.

9. fedor

fedor Member

Ja, ook daar heb je gelijk in, maar ik kan het dan altijd toch weer niet laten om even snel te zeggen wat ik ervan vind :(

BTW, Anybody seen "Barend en van Dorp" yesterday? The proprietors of the hotel Bush stayed in were on the show. They told how nice Bush was and how interested he was in everything. they told he was a very down to earth guy.Even Jan Mulder and Frits were impressed by the story.

10. consolidated

consolidated Banned

people can be nice and I still won't agree with his/her ideas.. I hate bushs politics, can't say I hate the man, never met him..

11. velvet

velvet Banned

second that. I can't hate people.. I mean.. hey, the guy chokes on pretzels.. that's kinda endearing really :) But yeah, that doesn't mean I want him to be the main man of the US and start invading other countries.

But mafuman.. you're right.. and 'onruststokertje' isn't that bad now is it? ;)

12. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Hey, mind if I poke my nose in here.
    Can someone please tell me what is ''onruststokertje''
    I can more or less work everything else out you Dutch
    people write, apart from this word.
    Many thanks

13. fedor

fedor Member

Myrtje calls me insane, and an idiot though :(

14. fedor

fedor Member

Helpful site here:

http://www.vertaalwoord.nl/translate.cgi?van=NE&woord=onrust

15. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Cheers Fedor I'll check that site now.
    I'm using a different translation site and it could not convert
    this word at all.

16. velvet

velvet Banned

little troublemaker.. something like along those lines..

17. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Yeh, now I understand. Troublemaker/agitator, etc.

18. velvet

velvet Banned

See? That's not too bad... is it? ;)

19. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

LOL, not at all.
    My mind was running away with me there.
    You have no idea what sort of words were popping into my head
    for the interpretation. LOL

20. velvet

velvet Banned

oooh.. now I'm curious :)