For Besexual Guys: What Is It Better: A Female Or Male Ass?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Saul50, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Saul50

Saul50 Member

For me, a female ass is better:its shape turns me on. But I would like to see others opinions,

2. Saul50

Saul50 Member

Please instead of "besexual "read bisexual. Typing error I just found out now. Note that in the tags I have graphed correctly.

3. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Well-Known Member

I really am an ass man, and bi...but hands down, I love a woman's ass. If a guy has a curvy femme ass, I like that too...

4. John1234567

John1234567 Well-Known Member

Think women win. Especially when they get so horny that they want it in the ass. If they use a toy or fingers in the front makes the back tighter which is not possible with a guys ass

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I Fail To See What The Issue Is Here....With The Lights Out, I Doubt You Could Pick The Difference.... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. John1234567

John1234567 Well-Known Member

One is stick shift.... duh

7. GLENGLEN

I Wasn't Talking About A "Reach Around"......"Double Duh"......I Was Talking About "Ass"...... :)

Cheers Glen.

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Well-Known Member

When I'm looking for a be, I generally look for a female be - very occasionally I notice a very cute male be but it's ships passing in the night 99.8% of the time.

9. jpdonleavy

GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD you bring back memories - of warm showers and the release of millions of living things into the atmosphere - a warm, moist, sub-tropical atmosphere much as existed at the dawn of time - the dawn of time, I say

10. GLENGLEN

No Offence jp But Methinks Your Doctor Would Be Seriously Pissed Off If He Knew You

Had Skipped Your Medication Again.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

11. jpdonleavy

I thought it was a lovely metaphor

12. jpdonleavy

Speaking of which - I'm a great fan of Les Giddins - and not just for his hat