For all you moon hoax fans

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by FlyingFly, Sep 29, 2013.

1. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drSqtw0Qywk"]Michio Kaku on the moon landing "hoax". - YouTube

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

THE MOON: A Propaganda Hoax
    An Expose by
    THE MAD REVISIONIST

A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

3. kurona

kurona Member

Hhahahahha wow.

I will admit, I never really believed anyone has ever made it there. Or has 'survived' in making it to and back.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There is a reason why the landing site of Apollo 11 was picked. The moon is not uninhabited. I am not sure if the actual televised landing was on the moon but we have the ability to go much farther then the moon. We have reversed engineered alien technology and there have been experiments traveling millions of light years away.

The Serpo Exchange
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvmJOg200LM?t=40m4s
    the alleged secret government exchange program with ETs from the planet Serpo. He shared the chronicle of the journey of the Serpo team based mainly on postings (gathered on serpo.org) made by "Anonymous"-- who claims to be a high-level former Defense Intelligence Agency member. "Anonymous" is considered to be the editor of "The RED BOOK"-- a comprehensive set of volumes that detail all ET contacts with Earth beginning in 1947, Kasten reported. The ETs or "Ebens," who look like smaller versions of humans but with larger skulls (a race different than the Greys), set up the exchange, in which 12 military personnel from Earth traveled to Serpo, a planet in the Zeta Reticuli system in 1965, he continued. Though Serpo is 39 light years from our solar system (240,000 trillion miles), the Ebens have perfected wormhole and antigravity technology allowing them to make the journey in just 9 months, Kasten related. Even though the American exchange team was picked up in what was merely a "shuttlecraft," they couldn't believe the size of it-- it had 100 ft. ceilings, and their 45 tons of supplies barely made a dent in it, he remarked. Serpo is said to be about the same size as Earth and have breathable air, yet only has a population of 650,000. Among the strange wildlife on the planet was a snake-like creature with highly developed eyes that looked almost human, Kasten shared. The Ebens used a deceased exchange member to create a new hybrid creature, and had done similar experimentation with beings they had brought back from many other worlds, he revealed. Most of the exchange team returned to Earth in 1978 (all have subsequently died), though several members stayed behind on Serpo and continued to send communications back until 1988, he said. The highly classified "Project Gleam" was developed to foster communication between Serpo and Earth, and involves a beam that's propelled at enormous speeds, he explained. According to Kasten, the Ebens continue to have a diplomatic relationship with our civilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmsVj_kjDcw"]Evidence from Apollo 11 about UFOs found on the Moon - YouTube

5. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

6. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I can't tell who's serious and who's sarcastic. POE's law ftw.

7. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqe7-rFRrkc"]Neil Armstrong Narrating his Apollo 11 Moon Landing - YouTube

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

9. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I read one time someone thinks the moon WAS BROUGHT HERE and placed in orbit as a spy planet to guard the earth and to spy on everyone here......

Who is to say THIS ISNT THE CASE?? -- We dont really know WHAT THE MOON IS!!

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

^
    It is possible. The universe is very large even when you have technology that allows you to travel much faster then we can. The moon could be used a base.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

hotwater :2thumbsup:

12. odonII

odonII O

I didn't like how he spent 3 and a half minutes talking about something the caller didn't mention at all. He was rather patronisng, too. I've seen him on a few shows and he didn't come across as that bad - but I was obviously mistaken.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

That's just what "they" want you to think . . .

14. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

:2thumbsup: Cool