for all who remember that freak michael, urgent help needed

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by soaringeagle, Sep 14, 2005.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

what..I'm not sure I can believe that

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

well i'm still hoping 1 of them does post her experiences..but i understand why theyre hesitant

3. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

i agree with Mr. Seamonster.. i find that hard to believe. hella hard to believe.

4. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

& at least 1 had to go through intensive de-programming after being rescued

Dude I dont know you and wouldnt pre judge you but just that line above makes me think dam, you might slack off the mack logan books and stop watching the old rambo and viet nam movies and such.....this is the hippie site not the wanna be cia agent type shit, but rock on it takes all kinds....

5. the6peace8keeper

I must ask this, what is the difference of this dude being in his mid 30`s talking to the young girls and you being in your late 30`s and talking to them....hmmmmmm

6. soaringeagle

i didnt say that girl was 18 did i?
    & the deprogramming was her words not mine

7. HippyLandscaper

HippyLandscaper learning a new way

Either way, we all know that there are some sick fucks out there. Even if this isn't true, it is a good idea for people to watch out.

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

All this (assuming it is true) kind of reminds me of some desperate type of charlie manson but instead of using LSD he is using Mushrooms. Instead of using a group mentality he is doing it one on one either way the end result is worship.

9. soaringeagle

& if you see someone whos odviosly getting themselves into a dangerouse situation..shouldnt you try to do something to help?

we've all witnessed some extremely..odd behavior from him..& still laugh it off as a joke & rfuse to believe its real..well, there are first hand witnesses out there..more then a few i would imagine
    but only a couple have been brave enough to tell me the real shit on this guy.. even though just reading these posts & talking about him are very scary for them

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

So what are we suppose to do? save them by spamming his site? You can't save the world or focus on a losing battle, if this girl is really in danger at the end of the day she is the only one who can save herself, short of a close (and physically strong) family member or close friend going there and physically removing her.

11. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

why are all of these girls witnessing his behavior online, and then flying out to live with him, it seems like someone is playing you

girls need to have a little more caution in life than that, and they generally understand it

12. soaringeagle

exactly..this is from 1 of his personals (allof wich are very weird)

-----------------------------
    You are one of these six:
    1. You are 18+ interested in knowledge & wisdom. You want to be in love with a man who can teach you these things, easily. You are smart and want stablity and a place to grow and absorb cool stuff with a mature man rather than a dumb boy. We will talk on the phone then you will fly to me and marry me.

2. You are 25+ interested in knowledge & wisdom & Love, and maybe have something of your own to bring to the table. Perhaps you already have a child, and you don't want more. You need security and maturity too.
    And a good influence for your child(ren).
    You are basically divorced and don't really know how to trust people.
    i'm someone you can trust, i've got friends and family to back me up.

3. you are 35+ maybe desperate for kids. maybe you need a man who knows how to love you properly, under the covers.
    you aren't really interested in knowledge & wisdom, but sometimes that doesn't matter. (the older a woman gets the more important for me that she is wise and interesting and sophisticated)

4. you are fat or weird or handicapped, and you can't understand the knowledge, but the passion of your love for me boarders on worship, so it's ok then, i'll be with you.

5. you aren't interested in knowledge or wisdom, but you are cute and need someone nice to take care of you, and you can love me and do the ice cube trays and braid my hair. it depends on how cute you are, lol

6. U/R my perfect dreamgirl, with lessons to teach me, and O the fun to have.

13. soaringeagle

thats complicated..
    he comes off as a nice guy sometimes..
    & promices all sorts of bliss & perfect love & says he is theyre salvation..& he has alot of tricks depending on the type of girl..

14. the6peace8keeper

I remember some of his posts in the personal section, odd but his right to post them, hell I got one in the personal section but just a bit bolder for a friend, fuck buddy and no worries about bills, so I guess im a horriable person too....

I also remember a dude after young girls who I ran off and he sent me this bs shit how he was the lion and I was the lamb, I just laughed and forwarded it to skip who told me to mind my own business on shit that dont concern me, more or less.

Yes we all wish we could save the world but be assured the man watches this site and id be sure if needed, shit probaly gets looked into on several topics and issues....thats all I got to say. Have a nice night.

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

fucking creepy...

16. soaringeagle

wasnt he kinda into you too at one point?

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

yes he pm'd me and I was trying to be just polite and he said I should leave my bf to live with him and that he had already looked into buying me a plane ticket. wtf? weird shit

18. soaringeagle

i dont know u real well or anything...but just out of curiosity..do you have a child?

19. lynsey

lynsey Banned

no I don't have a child but he sent me a creepy pm saying that he 'loved' me because i was child like and looked young

20. soaringeagle

many of my freinds had forwarded his creepy pm's to me right before he was banned..did you go from being a beautiful innocent child to a demonic evil whore who fucks demons the momment u rejected him?