for all who remember that freak michael, urgent help needed

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by soaringeagle, Sep 14, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

that was posted in 2004. i didnt even remember michael being here then.

however, i seem to have less contact with him then lots of people.

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

you know why? you dont put up with shit..you were the 1st 1 to take sininabin seriusly as a real threat..your not easily fooled or 1 to just dismiss insanity as a funny joke

3. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

guess he doesn't want anyone new looking around his site, cuz if ya weren't a member before then you ain't going to join now cuz he made that impossible, but ya can read some of the threads.
    Strange thing is...I thought I had joined that site months ago before I blocked michael from PMing me. Wonder if he just had me removed from the member list.

I went looking for maggie...saw that she joined the site July 14th.
    Michael's e-mail is zodotzay@cs.com in case ya want to ask him anything about maggie or his site.

4. couldn't you get into his site by going through invision some way?

I'm sure it would be difficult, but going to the pope to beat a parish preist....

5. soaringeagle

aparently everytime someone tries saving 1 of his victims which has happened a few times, he closes the site, u cant join, his own members cant post, but anything negatave is removed or made to look possitive

after all he has to protect his godlike image & block out all us evil people

saint michael..the devourer of souls..lol

6. mascotucorazon956

mascotucorazon956 Member

lmao, thats "one wild n crazy guy"!!! really though

7. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

does that say "juan gotti" on your chick's tummy?

8. soaringeagle

michael..i know your on again on another account, that wasnt banned but was only used for 1 post in 20004 in that thread i just posted.. so..real simple..put maggie on..& if i;m convinced its really her speaking her words..its over..otherwise..well..nevermindabout otherwise now..put maggie on

9. soaringeagle

disregard that..he just logged off
    but every1 else, if u look at the 1 negative post on that thread..the only post made by that account..that account was on just now a year later..reading this thread & logged out as soon as i sent that...suspiciuous huh?
    anyways its 6:30 am..way past my bedtime..lol

10. interval_illusion

well when you read this...

realize this

you cant be logical with people that dont deal with logic. that is how i finally learned to chose my battles. sometimes i try to battle with logic with people about ideas and such and they insult and it feels like when you get mad at a child or an animal. and then you realize duh.... they just cant get it. they are a two year old or a cat.

11. interval_illusion

yep it truly is.

like beating a dead horse.

tis why when eagle keeps saying "if everything is okay...just tell us, and if not, etc"

its like DUH....he's a psycho in some way or another. he wont respond to reasoning.

12. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

the best plan of action? I'm from Seattle. I could try to arrange a meeting with the both of them, unbiased and fair. See what's up, report back. Befriend Maggie, she's about my age. Maybe something about a friendship would help. :)

13. soaringeagle

that sounds perfect..& irongoth is frm there as well so can go with you..
    if she has just 1 freind that she can truly talk to, wthout his words being put in her mouth..then thats really the key..
    i could hug ya!

i'll pm u