football

Discussion in 'TV' started by Children of Bodom, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

Why isnt there a sports forum in here?

anyway who thinks pittsburgh is going to go all the way this year?

2. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

eagles all the way...

btw there should be a sports forum. i agree.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

The Eagles lost 3/4 of their games against AFC teams. They don't have a chance. They might not even make it to the Superbowl.
    There should be a sports forum.
    Steelers are going to come home from Jacksonville with a huge ass trophy.

4. Children of Bodom

Philly dosent have TO, some other key players. Mcnabb is pretty naked out there.

5. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i still have faith in my hometown team. it's gonna be our turn this year i think.

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

TO will be back in time... they've sat him for 3 weeks or so.

So far, my two teams are still alive. Vikings and Falcons all the way :H

But I think it will be Falcons versus Colts. Vick rushes for 400 yards and passes for another 700, en route to a 343-14 romp of the Colts. :D :rolleyes:

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I don't know if the Steelers will go all the way. And the Eagles might make it to the Super Bowl, but I don't think they can win.

I have to root against the Steelers because they booted my favorite team (the Bills- and no I'm not a bit ashamed) out of the wild card games. Next week's Colt's vs. the Patriots game is going to be great!! I have friends who root for both and I'm sure it'll be a great time. Lots of drunken screaming fun!

What am I going to do when football season ends?!

and yeah, there should be a sports forum

8. northernlehigh97

northernlehigh97 Senior Member

Pennsylvania Teams = Choke...Every year PA teams let us down in every sport. Why would this year be different? But go Steelers!!!

9. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I'm going to have to go with the Colts to win the Superbowl...they've had a lot of good showings this year and Peyton Manning has the best QB standing in the league...although, yes he is only one part of the team, but the defensive line is showing improvement as well.

10. al_from_mn

al_from_mn Member

Eagles my ass... GO VIKES!!!

I didn't really think the vikings had much of a chance until we took it to Green Bay last week, now I predict a win in Philly, and maybe even against st. louis or atlanta next week. Losing Corey Chavous and Moe Williams hurts us, though, but Culpepper, Moss, Bennett, and Smith will be more than the Eagles defense can handle.

Final Prediction: Vikings 28, Eagles 17

Alex

11. headymoechick

If the Vikings play like they did last week they definately had a chance. Favre throwing the ball to them helped a lot too. Man, he sucked last week. I would be so pissed if I were him!

12. Children of Bodom

uh oh vikings lost and new england won.

Fuck New england. Go raiders

13. headymoechick

holy shit the Jets vs. Steelers game was raw!!! I can't beleive that Brien missed those 2 field goals!! I was so drunk and excited I jumped up and hit my face on the lamp. I got a bloody nose and I burned my lip!! ha ha good times

anyway, I was ok with the Pats winning. I want them to kick the Steelers ass next week. I hope it hurts!

I'm going with the Falcons for NFC. They could take the Eagles. Vick is a great all around player. That should be a good game next week too.

14. Duck

First off, what's wrong with the Steelers? Second, why like the Pats? Third, the Colts could've beat us, the Pats can't.

15. headymoechick

what's wrong with the Steelers? they booted my team out of the playoffs am I'm a hardcore fan so I have to stay loyal.

That's the reason I'm rooting for the Pats. Why do you say the Colts could have beaten you but the Pats can't? The Pats beat the Colts. They're a good team. They have playoff experience and that's important. Anyway, I just have to stay loyal to my team I have nothing against the Steelers really.

16. Children of Bodom

I cant believe indi was such a pushover for NE FUCK NEW ENGLAND

17. Duck

Steelers are pretty good against (and more used to) New England's playstyle, The Colts however we would have more trouble with.

18. headymoechick

really? maybe you're right. I've got my money on the Pats though. I like football, but don't care enough to get pissed about it. Football is an excuse to get drunk and loud on the weekends.

I'll be sad when it's over.

19. Disconformitized

Disconformitized Member

Me and Miami musician are gonna be rioting tomorrow nite, regardless of the outcome of the eagles game.

Actually i'll be watching the game by myself. The last 2 years there's been a giants fan in the room during the nfc championship game, which prolly ruined the bird's karma.

Niether of the games are decided in my mind. It's all gonna come down to what team makes the least mistakes, and which team takes the greatest advantage of the others mistakes.

I think Vick won't have a clue what the Eagles defense is doing to him. There's no way he's gonna win the game by passing so it's just a matter of encircling him on runs. All's I've heard on sportscenter this week is how the falcon's running game is gonna chew up the philly D, but no one has mentioned that last week they played the Rams. The Rams Defense for godsake?!

As for the Pitt - NE game, it's all gonna fall on rothlisberger's shoulders

20. headymoechick

all I have to say is

WOOOO!!!!