Folk who don't pick up hitch hikers...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WanderingturnupII, Sep 2, 2005.

1. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

...don't go to Hell. They get dropped off at the Gates of Hell, and can get into Heaven as soon as they get a ride.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i would never pick you up. i've been accosted by men too many times to pick up hitch hikers. that's just stupid. grab up some random stranger and put him in your car with your helpless self and that of your little girl....whatever. get a bike.

3. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I was hitching with my girlfriend when thought that up. If I had been in the mood to accost someone, rather than just try to get between points A and B before the rain from Katerina hit us, I would have accosted her. She kind of likes it when I do that.

4. mynameiskc

lol. doesn't matter. i still won't pick anyone up. my husband, however, is a seasoned hitcher, and picks up just about anyone, so long as neither i nor my daughter are in teh vehicle.

5. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Picking up hitch hikers can be fun! You meet someone new and interesting (usually). I was a hitcher at one time...people picked me up...

I must return the favor!

6. mynameiskc

i don't mind it so much here in durango, it's just how people get around. but you should see some of the glassy eyed freaks i've passed.

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

what do you think the percentage of psychos/robbers hitching is...25% maybe. No thanks

8. mynameiskc

well, there is this mullet-wearing, tight jeans sporting red neck trailer boy who hitches every day to go pick up his ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE little boy from the bus stop.

9. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

oh, well if they have a mullet no problem..hop in! :D

10. mynameiskc

eek! mullets. i'm still not picking him up.

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think walkings good exercise, and I don't believe in heaven, so...

12. mynameiskc

well, shit, man, it's only a mile to the nearest bus stop...and frankly, mullet boy's butt is just a bit too big for those 501s he's sportin'

13. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

brother turnup is rainbow,, there is no such thing as goverment, nor corporate "public" transportation.. thats just the way it is.. ;)

Theres lotsa kynd pholks on the road doin there thing on the road,,..

Some pholks just get tween rides,, yall are clueless...

14. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I don't hitch, or give hitchhikers a ride.... too scared. I'm a short girl with no training in fighting at all though, so it's just safer for me to not. I do get a little irritated when I'm standing outside waiting for the bus at like -40 and people just drive on by... it'd be so much nicer if they offered a ride. I'm in the city, at a bus stop, it's not like I'm trying to get to cali. Ah well, I dont' give strangers rides so why should they givee me rides, hey?

15. ruski

ruski Senior Member

i dont pick people up. mostly because by the looks of them i get the impression if i let them into my car i will spend the car ride gagging at the godawful smell. and i'd spend hours later trying to get the smell out of the seats and stuff.