flying high

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by alienbellhop, Aug 18, 2005.

1. alienbellhop

alienbellhop Member

Smoked a j in the woods with my friend a little bit ago, we're blitzed out our fucking brains...

we're listenening to this weird ass cd we just bought by church of exstacy, its insane.

2. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

always fun, keep toking, and take the step up to blunts

3. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

ahah i always listen to velvet acid christ, the residents,or primus when im stoned

4. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

a joint got u high as hell... lol u must have just started

5. -steve-

-steve- Member

^ man sometimes, every now and then i'll smoke like 0.5 and get high as hell! and i've been smoking for quite some time.

haha i love smoking in the woods then jsut sit around in the forest chilling out.

6. deadonceagain

dude ive been smoking like 2years and i still get REALY high of a joint because i dont smoke more then like 2-3 times a week,people always say im a light height and shit like its a bad thing i need less weed to get high and don have to smoke as much ahaha yeah thats bad,wow im high right now and just from one joint

7. Beleg

Beleg Member

Man I hate joints. They're a very inifficient way of smoking weed. I only do them when I have a lot to spare.

8. deadonceagain

same here i love glass but the last week ive smoke ive only smoked joints cause my bongs female broke and i dont have mnoney for a new one and my firend is useing my spoon

9. Lazuli Blue

Lazuli Blue Member

Oh man! Someone please tell me what a blunt is????!!!!????!!!!! And a bowl??????????!!!!!!!!!!???????????? I've tried bongs and bucket but joints have been my thing for ten years. Are they American terms? Maybe 'cos I'm Welsh...?

10. Beleg

Beleg Member

A blunt is a hollowed out cigar filled with weed, and a bowl is another name for a pipe, usually glass or ceramic.