flying a plane into a federal building.

Discussion in 'Activism' started by Skratch, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Skratch

Skratch Member

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/6873108.html

its sucks that some people who didnt wanna die may have died. but that is a very brave way to get your message out if you wanna die for it.

i would never do it cuz i couldn't kill myself or someone else.
    people should wait until night to bomb federal buildings tho.
    less casualties is always a win. lol.

2. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

the guy was a goddamn cocksucking piece of shit! :puke:
    i'll be the first one in line to piss and shit on his grave! :mad:

my oldest cousin works for the irs in austin.
    eddie is 78 years old and only works part time now.
    just due to luck he was off yesterday.
    as angry as i am right now over this; i would not trust myself, to be in the same room with that low life shit-ass stack, if he were still alive... i just might murder the rotten sack of shit, if he were not already dead.

yeah, i got "his message" alright... he was a stupid fuck who had shit for brains!
    he listen to the wrong people, who took him for a ride, and he let himself get fuck over because of it.

i know i'm laying it on quite hard, with this rant i'm on.
    if it had been any of your friends or family facing death, by some loser shit-ass like this asshole.
    you all would carrying on the same way i am right now!

3. jz1146

jz1146 Member

This whole thing was another false flag operation. FBI ready with video equipment, and the fire department was doing some drill just across the street. It's going to be blamed on the Tea Party movement, and going to try to smear the Republican party just in time for election day. Get ready for more Democrats.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

but but but.. he wasnt wearing a turban... :(

5. Wasteland

Wasteland Member

I'm just wondering why he did it. I mean, from what I've read, he wasn't bad off. He was employed, had a house (which he burned down), and wasn't really facing anything serious in his life. It just frightens me that people are that pissed off.

6. blackcat666

:rofl:
    that is the most stupid paranoid conspiarcy theory bullshit i come across in one hell of a long, long, long, time!

that smells of alex jones bullshit! :puke:
    since jones runs both his radio show, and conspiarcy theory business out of austin; i'm sure he is dancing with glee, that this happen in his backyard!
    he knows he, and his other scumbag buddies can spin this tragedy, to raise their ratings and make more $$$ off of those poor stupid dumb fucks they exploit! :eek:
    my heart hurts so much, for those people whom, are being fuck over by jones and his low life friends.
    :sad:

listen jz1146, extradodinary claims require hard proof.
    that is what makes conspiarcy theorists look like a bunch of nutcases who are full of shit to the majority of people.
    that is also why, conspiarcy theorist spin their wheels 99% of the time... they never give the hard proof to back up their claims.

those poor dumb tea bagging fucks, who are being expoited by dick 'the prick' armey, whom started the teabagger movement.
    what can i say? i feel sorry for them too!

what sort of strange creature are human beings that, they allow themselves to be fooled, expolited and, caged so easily?
    i never understood it. of course, most people think i'm weird as all fuck because, i have always rebelled aganist that shit.

7. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

I think that's why they're not calling him a terrorist. Unless I missed something? I admit I haven't been following this too closely but I was at first amazed that I hadn't heard that word thrown around at all. But you just made me realize why.

8. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

false flag
    very possible

9. blackcat666

100% PURE BULLSHIT!
    NOTHING MORE OR, LESS THEN CONJECTURE!
    :mad:

since my last post here, i did some research and found some hard facts.
    alex jones was the first person, to call this tragedy, a "false flag operation" on his infowars website.
    yeah, right, jones is a real role model of good character, when it comes to reliable facts! :puke:
    i stated in an earler post here, that this conspirarcy theory false flag bullshit smelled of alex jones doing.
    POINT PROVEN.
    CHARACTER OF SORCE FOR "FALSE FLAG OPERATION", VERY HIGHLY CALLED INTO QUESTION, DUE TO PAST STRECHING AND TWISTING OF FACTS.

i have read and heard several liberal news sorces, call this tragedy: 'a case of home grown terrorism, carried out by a very, very, troubled individual.'
    these sorces have also stated: 'this attack was a "lone wolf operation" done by a highly disturbed person.'
    they also state: 'THERE IS NO PROOF WHATSOEVER TO TIE SACK'S ACTIONS IN ANYWAY TO THE TEABAGGER MOVEMENT.'
    these sorces i mention are: npr, (national public radio) alter net, progress report, truthdig and, truthout.
    all of these sorces are hated by consevatives.

goddamn it people; this is suppost to be the "information age," and you all don't even send 5 minutes to check out what your told! :mad:
    sometimes i really have my doubts, about how smart we humans really are! :banghead:

10. mckarkies

mckarkies Member

I watched it all, I don't know if it really was an inside job. But Fox news instantly had notes from this guy, and it all hit home pretty hard. If this dude was for real, i'm glad he showed that someone that is seen as a killer and murderous has a brain, he wasn't dumb. It is pretty interesting as to how they can all collect information so quickly... I think news is pre-planned, sorry but things happen simultaneously and it's hard to believe sometimes.

11. blackcat666

:smilielol5: :rofl:

12. IntellectualCurious

IntellectualCurious Member

it wasn't an inside job, just some guy who was pissed off and angry and lost it all, went off the deep end, and wanted to make a point and be noticed... go out with a bang. And it worked. Heck he got his message across and while I don't really agree with the lives lost and people hurt he did make a good point.

13. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

I think one of the reasons that anytime theres some major incident so many people think conspiracy shit, is because theyre too afraid to face a nihilistic existence of chaos where random events DO happen, and someone COULD fly a plane into them at ANY time for no other reason than that individual feels like it. It seems much more comforting to think that its all part of some carefully designed plan by the government/bankers/jews/freemasons/ancient-shadowy-council/whoever and that events have wider meaning.

Of course SOME events are manipulated from behind, but it gets ridiculous when everytime something happens people think inside job inside job and "THEY" are responsible

14. Galaskan

Galaskan Member

if it was a conspiracy there would have been more dead and more damage. this was just some dumb fuck who didnt want to have to pay his taxes. Pure and simple. Not a hero, and a failure as a terrorist. This guy couldnt even get that right.