florida or california

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Dustinthewind, May 8, 2004.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

everything better is from california, except men and maple sugar candy...and I just ate the rest of mine tonight):

2. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

ha ha lynsey! your right everything is BETTER in California other than the men!!

^5 girl! :)

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

heh seriously I've never seriously dated a california native. I hate the accents and i hate how no matter how educated they are they always seem like they've done way too many drugs.

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

how many men do you have?:confused:

but to answer the thread, the soil is better in california, mountain valleys, than in florida, drained swamp, although the days are longer in florida, which would lead to a sweeter taste, but the better soil in cali gives a fuller taste. and yeas, sunnyD is not orange juice.

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

one!!!! it's not like we're all a bunch of hoes down here-well actually there are some pretty skanky looking girls down here...yuck

6. WayfaringStranger

:eek: oh you meant you ate the rest of the candy!!!! ahhh i get it now, i was a bit confused:&

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

of course I'm a vegetarian :)

8. WayfaringStranger

you know up until right now, i always preferred vegetarian women

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

or you're really into cannibalism

10. paix

paix Senior Member

I prefer california orange juice, but that's just because I like fresh OJ, and I live in california, so I like to go to the farmer's market and get oranges and juice them. If I lived in florida I'd have acess to florida oranges and therefore prolbably prefer florida orange juice.

lynsey, don't you just hate it when all your men have been eaten and there's no more candy? It must be a vegitarian california girl thing huh?

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

yes the men should have bought more candy prior to them being eaten by the non-vegetarians!