Florida is awsome

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by doobieman123, Jun 9, 2006.

1. alpha ralpha

alpha ralpha Member

hey valueman, don't be growing pot in your backyard in Tampa; the cops busted the shit out of my friend for that. I think they fly around and look. Assholes.

I am also in Tampa bay area and my main problem is the lowlifes I'd have to deal with; thats why my friend tried to grow his own.

I would like to hook up w' a connection myself if anyone knows anything lemme know.

2. deadgangsta5

deadgangsta5 Member

dont grow in backyard i grow during summer and fall and you gotta do indoor or gurilla(sp?) or else your screwed im in tampa been arrested 2 times already for growing...

3. acelesspunk

acelesspunk Member

i just moved from NY to lake mary,fl and am having a hard time finding a local connection. any helpful advice?

4. Volcanfuel

Volcanfuel Member

South Florida Prices - as of March 07

KB or CRIPS decent quality 100-120 quarter 350 a z - Always around -
    (Many varieties, call it what you will, mostly hazes and indicas)

brick weed mexican or jamaican 30 quarter 90-100 a z 900 1LB
    (Super compresso, almost no seeds greenish and fresh an LB is like 6"x6" by 1.5" thick)
    Comes and goes, quality varies. but usually available everywhere

Used to see mids around, havent in a year. when they were, they were 50 a quarter, and were rationed out among a group of friends. I didnt have the best source, so this might not be accurate. I understand that the Mids scene in the Tampa area is much better.

I could clearly see getting an eighth for 10 bucks here in a friend to friend situation. It may be brick weed, but its not bad in some cases, and depending on the time of year. Especially if its all you can get at the time.

5. alpha ralpha

alpha ralpha Member

Well sometimes one of the aforementioned lowlifes comes by desperate for some cash and offers to sell some for about that price (knowing $10 is the most they're going to get out of me) but I'm even stopping that. Associating with these people is bad news.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Ganj is pretty good in Florida.

I payed 20$ for an 1/8th of middies, and them middies could go for 50$ an 1/8th easily in Arkansas.

7. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

In Whorelando, I used to get an ounce of working man's schwag for $40. Very decent stuff for the price... I used to pay almost twice that for an 1/8 in Boston.

8. movielover

movielover Guest

Never mind.

9. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

i think you just bought oragano

10. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

I'm in florida with some friends looking for herb, we spent all day in south beach couldnt find it for shit. In fact all our good leads told us south beach is a terrible place to find herb... But yea were going to a show (ween!) on saturday and could really use some herb. we even bought pieces hahahaha :\

11. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

i been down to that way. FL is legendary for having crappy weed.