Flirting while married

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RegJoe, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

I can say that would be hard lol but me and the wife are the same way

2. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I am too shy to flirt and would be oblivious to a woman flirting. Some women bypassed flirting to get my attention.

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. I think for some of us, flirting comes natural and is a well practiced muscle. It doesn't go away unless you stop using it. I have had many seasons where I have really intentionally cut it out and that is successful. But if I give it any room it just grows and they I get back to enjoying it a "just a part of my personality" that in reality puts me in situations that could and have gotten to secrets I have to bare.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

The old saying is “it doesn’t matter where you get your appetite as long as you come home to eat.”

Todd56 likes this.
  6. Absolute flirt. You have to be make sure the other person is OK with it. That one is a tough call. I love it. I've had "work wives" before. We hung out at work. We liked each other. Both married. But, we liked to explore.

7. anal1st

anal1st Member

I had a colleague whom I occasionally flirted with. She appeared not very responsive but I was very sure that she liked it, so much so that if we were at the right place at the right time, we probably would have had sex. It never happened though. We were both married.

8. Leviutah

Leviutah Newbie

Flirting is part of the natural dynamic between people — men and women.
    You can draw the line between flirting and cheating as easily as you draw the line between fun and dishonesty.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I am a big flirt but I do it with respect and never anyone under the age of thirty. I am surprised how many young women flirt and will act upon the flirt. I sometimes am even caught off guard and can’t believe that a particular individual is actually coming on to me. I keep myself in great shape and am proud that two people can enjoy each other’s company.

10. evvbimarried

evvbimarried Supporters HipForums Supporter

I admit to my wife that I am attracted to the idea of her having sex with other men. I told her that I want her to say outloud what she may be thinking when she sees someone she things is hot. I have given her permission to flirt as much as she wants if she sees a guy that she'd like to take things further with. I'm very secure in my marriage. After months of talking about it, she wants a boyfriend. She said she'd be ok with a FWB, but she wants the emotional connection as well. I still don't see it as cheating. I view cheating as doing those things behind your partners back.

11. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

WOW Angela... sounds like you are a pro-flirt!! would love to chat you up in a bar and experience first-hand your amazing flriting skills!