Flirting while married

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RegJoe, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Drakeriper

Drakeriper Members

My wife and I both flirt a bit. It's good fun and when done right, I love just love seeing a woman feel good about herself. One colleague and I would flirt a lot, we were attracted to each other but we had no intention of it going further. She had a big sexy ass and would bend down in front of my desk leaning on another desk, no way was I able to concentrate.

Several times I have been surprised about how far some women will go with flirting. I was sitting alone in a conference call with another young and very attractive colleague. She had a short skirt on, was right next to me, and she kept leaning her chair a way back so her legs were basically naked next to me and she kept opening and closing them and smiling at me. Wow, she wanted more but I was a good boy. A woman on a train blatantly spread her legs wide in front of me for 20minutes showing her slip, smiling at me and staring at my crotch. I told my wife about it but it was weird the way she gave zero reaction. I've experienced other lengthy crotch watchers and there is no way I would do it so long to a woman.

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Women I find are much better at flirting than guys and far more subtle about it as well . They are wired differently and tend to be experts at body language and eye contact . For guys it tends to be a much slower learning curve which can hinder progress when trying to find a partner .

There was a very attractive blonde lady who was with a friend in the same pub. . They were originally sat at the far end . A lovely lady but a bit too lively for me ,moving to the music and pouring on the eye contact treatment .I got up to the bar at one stage to replenish her drinks .and when I returned she had sat herself on the same seating bench as my Mrs with just one little space for me to squeeze into. That ended up with he rubbing against me for most of the night with once adding "You dont mind me rubbing my big arse against your thigh ,do you ?" .Of course I said "No" but out of eaves shot of my Mrs .She eventually after constant flirting beckoned me to follow her outside . I politely declined as for me that would be crossing the Red Line and so instead I gave her a goodbye kiss on the cheek .

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

If we look too long, we're perverts, but when they look, we're flattered....

Drakeriper and BoyToy69 like this.
  4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Whether a guy welcomes the attention or not.
    The point is, double standard.
    Yeah off topic.
    In the last few months I was a bit surprised to catch a younger woman flirting my pants with her eyes regularly. Maybe she stared at other guys too.
    We would cross paths in the hallway or at the cafeteria. There was a time it would have caused a quick swelling, but now even though I liked it there was no such swelling.
    Honestly, the pervert side of me would have liked to and have her enjoy the sight.

Drakeriper and Twogigahz like this.
  5. Dunnaknockit

Dunnaknockit Members

For me, flirting is normal. It comes from many years working in the retail and hospitality sectors where the majority of the workforce is female.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

I concur with that with working in a bank for many years .I also found some women were sex pests in the work place and got away with a lot of things guys get reported for.

Dunnaknockit likes this.
  7. Dunnaknockit

Dunnaknockit Members

Indeed they do.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Married guys: Please don't try to curb this desire. Flirting is fun! I've sat at bars and flirted with married guys, and can't count the number of times I could tell they were about to cream their pants. I think they thoroughly enjoyed it, and I know I did.

Now, I understand their desire to try and not take it any further than just flirting, although I don't mind being known as a home wrecker. If that what we both want, I'm not going to tell him no!

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Angela, Angela, Angela...you home wrecker....

10. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Heh...

11. grower88

grower88 Members

I am very much a flirt and its hard to not be but my GF encourages it so its not a problem

Drakeriper and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

13. LonelyHubby

LonelyHubby Members

I'll flirt with any girl that would give me the time of day! I never had any luck with girls, and my wife is cold as ice, so even a smile is amazing for me!

Deejay88 and oldguynurse like this.
  14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Something holding you back to stay with her?
    Sorry for being so upfront and quick to get to this point.
    Even the best relationships have their bumps but going from happily ever after to shittily ever after is not an attractive prospect

15. LonelyHubby

LonelyHubby Members

Because i have worked too hard all of my life for what I have... plus two young boys at home that need "us" . I appreciate your comment. And i know that it's a shitty way to live. Large amounts of beer seem to help... haha

oldguynurse likes this.
  16. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I left a lengthy comment about drinking in some thread somewhere. The damage it caused in my family. I don’t think I need to say more.

I was in a similar situation as yours and stayed because of my young kids at the time. There is never a right or perfect time, but sometimes there is a better time if that’s even a thing to say. Sometimes when the kids are older, sometimes because staying would be too toxic.

have you tried talking about it with your wife? I am guessing that you feel it’s not even worth it, that it would not work. I know the feeling.
    Because of being with a family the ideal would be to make things work and go through what you need to do with your wife.
    Or at least try.
    After going to counselling sessions with different counsellors and things got worse I gave up trying, and one day I decided I was done. Staying at was not good, leaving was very difficult. It caused pain to everyone but in the end we all made it through.

I wish you the best

17. LonelyHubby

LonelyHubby Members

Andy, thankyou very much for the comments. I try constantly to talk to her, but she refuses to talk. I have told her that the worst answer that she could give me would feel better than no answer at all and me feeling like garbage all day every day. I don't think that counselling would accomplish anything with her... she probably wouldn't talk to a counsillor... and my other concern is that a counsellor might make things worse for me... if we got a lady counsellor from the city, she may not understand why i would need to spend time outside maintaining a multi-acre farm property instead of being inside the house doing the dishes and vacuuming on a Saturday afternoon. Apologies to the OP for the de-rail.

18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Sorry about that
    Yours to decide to stay with her or end it, and when to end it if you will
    Best of luck

we are off topic

19. thecuriousguy

thecuriousguy Members

As a married guy I used to flirt a little bit, but it led to much more than flirting. And it was so exciting to have sex with someone else beside my wife. The risk of getting made caught made me really horny.
    Today I don't do it too often, but if it happens I'm definetely not running away from it.

20. Captain Scarlet

I enjoy flirting . It is just a game but there is a line where you dont cross .