Fleassy goes RAVING!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jun 6, 2004.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Heya well its been almost a year since i last was raving, so me and Jayce packed our white gloves and whistles, glow sticks and uv body paint (well... one out of 4) and raved our little sockies off!!
    here are a few of the piccies
    [​IMG]
    thats me and my gorgeous cousin.
    [​IMG]
    Three random people me and jaycee... there was spose to be a few of my mates in it but the guy who took the pic was buzzing and handed me the camera before it flashed :p
    [​IMG]
    i was only drunk honest! but i was sitting on the dnacefloor listening to euphoric trance awaiting the parachute to fall
    [​IMG]
    jaycee looking worn out after a nights raving, but the night still was not over!! :) these last two were at about 3:15 am

[​IMG]
    celebrations as the last ever camden based whirl-y-gig comes to a close. a beautiful night full of beautiful people

Hope you like em
    Fleassy xox

2. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hah! these pics are great! oh man...i wana rave!!! fleassy and jaycee you are both gorgeous...if a little sweaty :p

3. Moonlightstars

Moonlightstars Member

Looks like you had a good time.

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Damn you.... Damn YOU! DAMN YOU! I havent gotten to go to one damn rave! DAMN YOU -breaks down and cries like a small child whos skinned their knee"

5. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

:) It looks like you had a wild night :)