Flavored condoms

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by hot thoughts, Jul 7, 2013.

1. hot thoughts

hot thoughts Member

what do you think of flavored condoms ? please give your opinion ... do u enjoy it more when u are giving a blow job

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

They smell better than the ordinary types & make sex more enjoyable without the smell taking over the persons natural body scents.
    I put a choc flavoured condom into a co workers birthday present (just for an extra bit of my humour she knows I have) I gave her a few months ago along with other chocolates for her to eat.
    Preferably, all condoms should have a more acceptable smell added instead of those that have a smell that can be a turn off.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Condoms in a coworkers gift? You'd get fired here.
    With good reason.

I'm not a fan of them. If your partner isn't worth tasting, don't do anything with them.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No, we know each others sense of humour & she has a partner with a great sense of humour & I know him well to.
    It was a condom from out of a packet of flavoured ones I had bought & it was put in her present with the other chocolate themed items I gave her & she saw the humour in the way it was mixed n with the others she had a good laugh. We know each other in a very good way & that's the reason I gave her it that she would see the funny side of her present she got.
    She's not attractive just both us get on very well at work & with each other socially other times.
    So no chance of job loss. She got that present last year at her party & she showed the others at it as well.
    I know what others at work are like & what we can do & say sexually to each other without causing any conflict. Pays to get to know people very well before you know what they wont be offended by.