Flat butt vs bubblebutt

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by SpankedMale64, Feb 14, 2022.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

As a die-hard, lifelong guy-ass butt lover, I, of course lust after the big, beefy, well-rounded bubblebutts (bear and football-player types), but, also, a decent-looking guy wearing dress slacks with a flat butt has it own "odd" sexinesss.

I guess for yours truly, a guy ass is a guy ass, period!

Too, for whatever reason, when I see a guy with a flat ass, it look as though that ass would give you one helluva a "vice-tight fuck".

Though the bigger, rounder, hefty-sized butts really get yours truly's 9" cock rock-hard, I have to be totally honest and say that there a quite a few flat-ass guys that I also find hot.

"Ray Barone", of the old 1990's TV show, had a lot of jokes thrown his way about the flatness of his Italian butt.

Personally, I wanted to fuck that little flat butt until it was raw!!!:cool:

So, how do you define "tight" ass....butt cheeks or asshole (or both!):D

2. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

....it would appear that we all have our own definition of just what constitutes a "tight" ass.........:cool:

3. Windman

Windman Members

An in shape guy with a bubble butt is tough to beat.

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  4. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Actually, it's EASY to BEAT when you got the guy pants down over your knees, and that beefy bubblebutt is right across your lap, with a PADDLE in your hand(!!):D

Seriously, a hot studly bubblebutt waiting to get spanked, eaten, and fucked is just too fucking hot to ignore!!!!

subshawn41 likes this.
  5. Hardright

Hardright Members

Yup! -drool-

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  6. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

......glad not to be a football fan; I would not be able to concentrate on what was going on down on the field, salivating over those big, beefy, bubblebutts, with a raging hard on pounding away all the while.....a LOT of HOT action "in the ENDzone!":D