Flashing?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by daggere_Flashing, Sep 9, 2013.

1. daggere_Flashing

daggere_Flashing Banned

I have always wanted to go out and flash people. I've been readin about all these different stories on *sitenameremoved.com* and thought to myself that getting caught jacking off by someone completly random and see there reactions would be soo hot and awesome.

Do any of you participate in flashing? Do you want to do something like this?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

how would you like to be a registered sex offender??..

3. cragsdick

cragsdick Member

Too, too risky. Much prefer going to a local cruising site where flashing and being naked with a horny cock is the norm.

4. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Sure you see videos of people jacking off in public, on a bus or train. And then you see these other videos (I think they are fake) of guys running up to a girl and cuming in their face and running off...

All I can say is if you live in Japan this is probably normal stuff. But in all reality all it takes it getting caught once and you could be registered as a sex offender and mess up your whole life...