Flag

Discussion in 'Remember When?' started by Duncan, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Do you own a flag ? Do you wave it ?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if i could get mine made, the one for my immaginary world, i'd be proud to fly THAT!

(i pledge aligence to the flag of the world of lananara, and to the way of life for which it stands, the limitless diversity of an infinite universe and freedom from both stress and mundaneness for all.)

=^^=
    .../\...

3. poor_old_dad

poor_old_dad Senior Member

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do own a flag (I assume you mean a U.S. flag). It was the flag that was draped over my father's coffin. He was a WWII veteran. I don't "wave" it, but I'm considering displaying it.

Peace,
    poor_old_dad

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I have an American flag, but my husband and I took it down when Bush was re-elected and it hasn't been up since.

5. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

We have a "Republic of Alaska" flag flying. It's been many years since I had any pride in the American flag.
    I have been a member of the independence for Alaska movement for many years, don't know if it will ever happen. Just seems like the right thing to do.

6. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

we've got a flag with the earth on it.. and yeah it's out there wavin' in the wind.

7. tripoli

tripoli Member

No, don't have a flag (US).

Pretty pissed off at my country right now.

I see a lot more reason for shame than I do for pride.

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i wave my freak flag proudly

9. out_in_the_sticks

out_in_the_sticks Member

i have a rebel flag hanging in my room :p and before ppl start flamin me or saying im racist im not and im one of the few ppl who actually know my history and dont think of the flag as a racist symbol and more of a symbol of the freedoms and liberties that the south was fighting for and u can say or think what u want about me but if u do the actual research ull see what i mean :p

10. brainstew

brainstew Member

noppers

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

I have a Che Guevara flag and a Bob Marley Flag, I don't wave them but they hang in my house.... Don't think I have ever owned an American Flag...........