Fitness Bump

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *MAMA*, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Too cold to care about fitness atm
    And for the next two weeks, because Christmas food yay

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Last night did upper body hypertrophy.

On Tuesday I set a PR on bench at 240lbs.

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I'm kind of in your boat but trying not to be. But I kind of am. But I am trying not to be.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont mind the cold but it is hard to find the motivation when.it is dark outside before work, and dark when i leave work.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

What about after work?

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well i usually do work out after work rather then in the morning, i have just been lazy about it the past few weeks. The one thing I dont like about working out in the evening though is it can be hard to sleep after a workout.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hipforums got fat...

actually, i lifted weights for the first time in months a week ago. and i pulled a back muscle putting away the weights after my first set. i finished the workout (with some modifications), but my back has been in pain for the last week. not great for motivation.

8. Ashalicious

Oh jeeze, that isn't good at all. Have you tried to stretch it out at all? Or maybe you need a massage?????

I am not sure if you saw that picture of me riding the mechanical bull on fb? I pulled all my adductor muscles in my left leg riding that stupid thing. And then (stupidly) decided to ignore the pain and wear stilettos out the next night, so needless to say, I was in pain and limping around for almost a week. Please be careful if you decide to ride a mechanical bull this holiday season. Mechanical bull is very dangerous.

2 people like this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i saw that. i think the picture was kind of dark or blurry or something, so i just skimmed past it. but i feel like riding a mechanical bull is the kind of thing that's probably worth a week of pain.

i've tried stretching, self massage, shower massage, etc.. it's getting better, just slowly. i think it should be good to go in a couple more days at this rate.

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah.
    But it's hard to care when it gets dark at like 4 :-/

11. Ashalicious

That's good. Foam rolling also helps with muscle pain as well. Not sure if you have a roam roller, though.

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

My jaw is so chiseled from sucking so much cock

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

[​IMG]

Also, I sometimes miss Ash.

Ashalicious and fundoo like this.
  14. fundoo

fundoo Members

just quoting you so you'll be sure to see it (maybe??)

well, anyway Piaf, I finally did something! Well, i did a little the other day, but that hardly counts as anything.
    well, so after a moderate cardio sesh, I attempted, for the first time in...ever (??!!) the hanging ab crunches and they looked something like the following, minus the dumbbell (of course). haha yeah because you see, I did like 8-10 sets of...
    1-2 crunches at a time. [​IMG]
    but hey! I got off my ass and I mean, this is a tough exercise! It felt amazing though. Could have done a couple more, but it got late and the grunting I was making, that sounded like wreching apparently (lol) well, it probably could have woken up the neighbors, AND, well, I'll probably be dying tomorrow, soo...think I'll have to do this one earlier in the night or in the daytime even. :p

[​IMG]?

15. Ashalicious

Awwwwwwww

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I should probably get back into this. I did 599 crunches before new years.. Nothing since. Don't particularly feel all that great either.

17. heeeeeeey

18. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

FITNESS.

19. is good

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I went a little overboard with leg day the other day and it's been a bit painful to walk for a couple of days

I like the feeling of being sore from a workout though, issa ver nice!

Irminsul likes this.