Fishing

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Rugor, May 14, 2007.

1. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

That steak was once a cow that was killed so you could eat it. And all marine life dies so you can eat it too. I eat meat, I just think there is no reason to be disgusted by hunting, he is not killing for no reason, he's killing to eat.

2. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I guess it's the blood that disgusts me.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

here's what came of that elk + 2 other deer: [and this is only half]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the bottom pic is tenderloin if your wondering why it has it's own pic

4. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

My post was referring to the comment made by grateful vegan about how it brings tears to his eyes..
    When digitaldj replied with the following:
    yea, u should feel how it feels to cut the windpipe with an axe

I could really care less what anyone else eats. I dont give two shits, I havent been here "flaming" anyone for being a meat eater, I myself eat fish from time to time..
    Its not rude of anyone to voice their opinion, this is a free speech forum.
    Saying something like "This brings tears to my eyes." Isnt rude in the least, it is just someone voicing their opinion, HOWEVER, when someone responds with "oh yeah you should feel how it feels to cut the windpipe with an ax" in direct response to the person who didnt like the image, and displayed their hurt upon viewing it, with total disregard to their feelings..that, however, is rude. Im well aware that the average world citizen just doesnt care about anyone elses feelings though, so thats understood.

Im not pushing my beliefs on anyone. I think ive already said this once..but I will repeat..
    I dont give a shit what anyone else eats.
    Hunting and fishing doesnt effect me directly, I dont care about either of them.
    I dont eat veggies all day. Sometimes I like the occasional chocolate too :rolleyes:

[edit] The pictures dont disgust me either. They dont make me feel sad, they dont make me feel sick, they arent of any "shock" value for me. Really, no value at all. I am well aware of our earthly food chain and what some people choose to consume in order to physically sustain themselves.
    What people choose to eat..really...is beside the point of any of my posts, especially the one you referred to.

5. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

You go girl. :)

6. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Trolling for fish is fun, means free food, and those you catch yourself always taste better. The simplest gear is adequate: about 150 yards of 80 to 100 lb. test line, a wire leader, swivel, hook and lure. Pink and white seem to be the fishes' "in" colors recently. It is necessary to feel the line every few minutes to see if you have caught anything (a clothes pin can be rigged as a telltale), and every 40 minutes or so it should be hauled in for a weed check. Fish never go for a weed lure. Fish are easily cleaned and scaled, but if you've never done it before, hire a local to show you how with your first fish.

7. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

i love striper fishing!

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Fuck.. i cant go fishing.. i need to get a new license since i lost my wallet.. but friday when i was out.. i caught about a 8lb northern.. and a small large mouth.. and had two other northerns on that came off the hook when i was landing them