Fishing

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Rugor, May 14, 2007.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

oh and we all know how natural birth control is for animals.... *rollseyes* compared to them dying.. where do them morons stand on that decision?

another question for the veggies raggin on us fishermen.. how many of you own pets? how natural is your house to their natural enviroment? I'm so sick of veggies/vegans thinking that fishing and hunting hurts the world.... but then the turn around and and do something completely hypocritical "aww.. rover.. now go lay down on the couch.. like you would if you were in your natural enviroment... I wuv you sooo much"

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

i think we need alsakan in here he would have something to say about this.

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

oh btw.. i just got back from fishing.. caught 2 northern.. and had one snap my line on a strike and took my lure.. but to the fishes luck the acid its body can produce will have the hook rusted out in a couple days.. come on... say it with me veggies "awwwww poor fish.. "

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

how about some baked alaskan.. yum

5. young_deadhead

i could really go for some deer meat right about now, havent had any in a long time.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i just finished my tube of venison sausage last night

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

oh.. some more food for thought.. which one would you rather see.... A: factories and yards with 100s-1000s of cattle and poultry that are pumped full of tons of anti-biotics and steroids and then set through a conveyor and slaughtered to produce mass marketed meat for the masses... or B: people actually working for their food.. killing it.. and cleaning it by themselves in a more humane and natural state(yea.. hunting is natural.. wolves, bears, dogs, cats, anything that depends on meat as a source of food hunts).. also while keeping animal populations regulated.. there is no C because there is no way on earth you can convince everyone in this world to eat roots, berries and grasses the rest of their life.. people are goin to hunt and dont force your views apon me and everyone else like some god damn Jahovas witness..

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

im gonna have to post my pic next to my Elk last year again and the gut pile soon the way this thread is going

9. young_deadhead

go for it dude id love to see it. How big was the rack or whatever?

10. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

it was a cow, lemme see if i can dig em up

11. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

not a very flattering pic of me, but i like the rest of em

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hahahah fuck, thats more gore then a zombie movie

and dont hate, thats just how it's fuckin done

12. young_deadhead

nvm, looks a lot more gory than when my friend shot a buck and had it hanging up in his garage

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

theres nothing there...

but as for Alaska.. and northern canada.. what about the folks that live there.. without fishing and hunting.. what the hell would people do up there for a living??? people in alaska depend on the fishing industy.. if such a thing disappeared think of how many innocent people you would leave jobless.. guess they'd have to start farming.. so tell me now.. what can be farmed in year round permafrost?

14. young_deadhead

will there is jobs for flying bush planes and in lodges but o wait those are all because of fishing and hunting

15. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

The image literally brings tears to my eyes...there's a fucking severed head just lying there. What the fuck?

16. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

his tongue is stickin out too.. like hes blowin raspberries

17. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

LMAO!! Youre the only other person ive ever met besides me and some friends down here that says "grody." Im in Nashville..maybe its a southern thang? i dunno..
    sometimes ill say "ughhhh groddddiieee" to a friend on the net and theyre like..what?

18. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

ummm....that picture sucked. I dont fish. I dont eat fish. I dont eat meat. pretty simple.

19. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

yea, u should feel how it feels to cut the windpipe with an axe

20. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

How about some Alaskan salmon? YUM. I love salmon. Pretty much the only fish I will eat. I do eat shrimp, crawfish and crablegs and crabmeat. I had sea urchin in a sushi roll once and it was delicious. But I'm not really for game meat. I don't even eat meat all that often. I'll never eat what I've had as pets. I've had chickens as pets. And I've had a deer for a pet before. I don't really like red meat all that much, so I only eat steak or something like it like every three or four months. Whenever I get an insane craving for it. I don't call myself a vegetarian though. I used to be. I was for the first five years of my life and then for a year about two years ago. I really only eat seafood, lol.